Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
Depends on my playtesters and proofreaders when the update comes out~
Also: You don't need to start a new game. If you've saved outside of anything queen related you can still use those saves~
nice... love your games btw

jireir

May 26, 2018
I just want to make sure the issue is ONLY with the queen multiple choice not with every multiple choice right? I can leave the saves that ask me who Rumi wants to go with during the weekend at school and what not, right?

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
I just want to make sure the issue is ONLY with the queen multiple choice not with every multiple choice right? I can leave the saves that ask me who Rumi wants to go with during the weekend at school and what not, right?
Yup~ It's a new menu to select which queen to visit. so if your save is on that menu or if you go back to it (if you currently visit one) the game will crash cuz the old menu doesn't exist anymore.

If your save is inside the school, on a date with another student, mission, exam... all fine~

jireir

May 26, 2018
Ok, I may have redone a few too many saves then but no issues. Better to be safe than sorry.

Uaredead

Jan 20, 2023
Hello, first I wanted to thank you for your work, I love it
Second, I have a question, due to the changes in menu..... We can still hide the texts, right? Cause it is really good and kinda necessary (in android btw)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lumari

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Hello, first I wanted to thank you for your work, I love it
Second, I have a question, due to the changes in menu..... We can still hide the texts, right? Cause it is really good and kinda necessary (in android btw)
The change doesn't affect the basic UI. It's a menu for chosing on who to visit next. Like as a gameplay choice. So it doesn't affect hiding text while playing~
But good that you mentioned android. The menu is kinda broken on android currently (It works fine but a lot of text is overflowing and it looks horryble right now tbh.) So I will try to optimize that. But don't expect it to be perfect. I only make the android version to prevent others from porting the game to android and to potentialy mess with the games files.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uaredead

Uaredead

Jan 20, 2023
The change doesn't affect the basic UI. It's a menu for chosing on who to visit next. Like as a gameplay choice. So it doesn't affect hiding text while playing~
But good that you mentioned android. The menu is kinda broken on android currently (It works fine but a lot of text is overflowing and it looks horryble right now tbh.) So I will try to optimize that. But don't expect it to be perfect. I only make the android version to prevent others from porting the game to android and to potentialy mess with the games files.
Thank you for your reply, and about the issue in android you mentioned , we just have to wait and see I guess, I prefer to play on android overall, and I'm sure you'll make a great update as always.

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Thank you for your reply, and about the issue in android you mentioned , we just have to wait and see I guess, I prefer to play on android overall, and I'm sure you'll make a great update as always.
So I went over the new menu for android. I changed the text size for the entire game. There is a possibility that text is too small now (I only test this on pc which emulates it but I can't tell how it looks like on the actual hardware). I also changed the possition of the stats. They are now to left in the middle of the screen instead of top left. Did this cuz the helper pixie button in the new menu was underneath the stats. It still looks clunky but nothing overlaps~

(Also game is still in proofreading. I know this takes pretty long but my proofreaders do this for free. I planned this update for end janurary / begining february anyway and I use this time to work on ch.4, and on planning the sequels in more detail. All of this gets talked about on the discord server but just wanted to give an updare here as well from time to time~)

Last edited:

Uaredead

Jan 20, 2023
So I went over the new menu for android. I changed the text size for the entire game. There is a possibility that text is too small now (I only test this on pc which emulates it but I can't tell how it looks like on the actual hardware). I also changed the possition of the stats. They are now to left in the middle of the screen instead of top left. Did this cuz the helper pixie button in the new menu was underneath the stats. It still looks clunky but nothing overlaps~

(Also game is still in proofreading. I know this takes pretty long but my proofreaders do this for free. I planned this update for end janurary / begining february anyway and I use this time to work on ch.4, and on planning the sequels in more detail. All of this gets talked about on the discord server but just wanted to give an updare here as well from time to time~)
Thank you for your hard work , I appreciate it.
And for the text size you said that it can be too small, if I can read it, then I have no Problem with the size, like, it's not going to be so small that can't be read so, it's no problem and I thank you for your work . I'll wait for the update and yes I am already joined to your discord server, keep up good work

PenisuBobu

Jul 9, 2021
Huge improvement from the last game, which was already pretty good despite some flaws towards the end. Scratchs an itch you dont get elsewhere. Looking forward to the update.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
intresting update. sucks you can no longer viset all the queens wonder what thats going to lead to in the end and looks like thigns are about to really kick off. is this around the time were going to start seeing some diffrences based on past choises between the 4 girls. and lastly are we going to see anymore of the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
s or is her story for a diffrent time

jireir

May 26, 2018
Yes it seems like the story is starting to kick off now. Can't wait to see what the next update will bring.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes