tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
hurray new update but now i have to ask is this going to start turning into one of our enimys is actuly our firends or should we still not trust anybody but our own teams

FreakMJ

Apr 6, 2021
Just finished with keepers 1 and really enjoyed it like really it's been a long time that i finished a game in 1 session xD.
Hope that Keepers 2 will be as good or even better than the the first one.Really looking forward to play/read this one

Reactions: Lumari

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
How do you get the ask head teacher about Somnia option
If the option is not available you already did it the last time you where able to. (3-4 updates before) I've put it in to give the option to do it. Some options will be available more than once~

Reactions: Naga2631

sfjsjfdls

Nov 13, 2021
I'm having an issue where the game just doesn't open. I tried deleting the old version and starts anew and still doesn't open.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
good update i wonder will the next one be the big update with the entier first exame in it or is ti going to be split into parts

Reactions: yopo

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
I'm having an issue where the game just doesn't open. I tried deleting the old version and starts anew and still doesn't open.
Can't help you with that since I can't look into your pc~

how i unlock natsumi 2nd scene?
By visitng her before anybody else every time you get the option to. She want to see you immediately so not choosing her first makes her angry~

good update i wonder will the next one be the big update with the entier first exame in it or is ti going to be split into parts
It will be the full exam in the next update and one part of the holidays~

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Can't help you with that since I can't look into your pc~

By visitng her before anybody else every time you get the option to. She want to see you immediately so not choosing her first makes her angry~

It will be the full exam in the next update and one part of the holidays~
sweet thanks for responding now to wait impaciantly for it to arrive

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Keepers2ShatteredRealms-CH3v0.3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Keepers 2 : Shattered Realms [v.0.3.0 Ch.3] [Lumari]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 516 MB

PC/MAC: - -

Reactions: Tropon

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
Can we get the Next Page/Previous Page Button Click Box area in the Saves to not be so close to the Subscribe/Discord links like Dammm, like I Want to click next page and just keeps missing the click box and going to Subscribe star or Discord because they seem to be so close they are overlapping

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Can we get the Next Page/Previous Page Button Click Box area in the Saves to not be so close to the Subscribe/Discord links like Dammm, like I Want to click next page and just keeps missing the click box and going to Subscribe star or Discord because they seem to be so close they are overlapping
Fixed it for the next version. (only 17 pages are shown now since I don't want to squeeze the pics any more)

(Also known issue: Ayumi has double dialogue at some point. Just want to mention it here so it doesn't reported over and over again~)

jireir

May 26, 2018
The comment above is so correct. My jaw dropped when I realized that Ayumi was featured in the first game and that the little scene that seemed to go nowhere was in reality important.

Also is the chapter 4 of the side story available in this update or is it not out yet?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes