Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Keepers 2 : Shattered Realms [v.0.3.1 Ch.3] [Lumari]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 638 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Currently known issues:
If you let the timer run out on Yukine's quiz the game crashes. forgot to account for the extra step in between so doing this sends you to the old queen menu still. will be fixed with the next update. Answering wrong should still work though.

Rumi's phone entry text overlaps: also gets fixed next update. I added an easter egg to the phone for one of the new endings that's why the text bugs out currently.

intresting update. sucks you can no longer viset all the queens wonder what thats going to lead to in the end and looks like thigns are about to really kick off. is this around the time were going to start seeing some diffrences based on past choises between the 4 girls. and lastly are we going to see anymore of the
s or is her story for a diffrent time
This fox was a request from a couple people in the discord so she will get more content in the future~

jireir

May 26, 2018
I think one bug that I found was that Hellhound species entry sometimes doesn't actually get added to the species list. I had to backscroll a bit to trigger it again a couple of times for it to get added.

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
I think one bug that I found was that Hellhound species entry sometimes doesn't actually get added to the species list. I had to backscroll a bit to trigger it again a couple of times for it to get added.
That's known since v0.1. I can't find a fix for it though. You only have to go ito the species tab twice in a row for the new entry to display. no rollback needed~
If someone has a fix for this let me know~^^

Reactions: Dankihat

jireir

May 26, 2018
Oh, good to know. Well it's a very minor issue anyway so I wouldn't pay too much attention to it.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Currently known issues:
If you let the timer run out on Yukine's quiz the game crashes. forgot to account for the extra step in between so doing this sends you to the old queen menu still. will be fixed with the next update. Answering wrong should still work though.

Rumi's phone entry text overlaps: also gets fixed next update. I added an easter egg to the phone for one of the new endings that's why the text bugs out currently.

This fox was a request from a couple people in the discord so she will get more content in the future~
always happy to see more futa fox girls

Dankihat

Jun 4, 2021
Chapter Three The bad ending broke the heart into pieces that were hard to put together. The hardest ending of all the bad endings.

Last edited:

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Chapter Three The bad ending broke the heart into pieces that were hard to put together. The hardest ending of all the bad endings.
There will be one more coming in the 4th game. Although it's planned that you'll feminize him~
Other than that: endings will ofc continue to make you feel bad. It's the whole point of a bad endings~

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Oh, good to know. Well it's a very minor issue anyway so I wouldn't pay too much attention to it.
I did pay a lot of attention to it tbh. It also annoyed myself. I know I don't have the best type of quality when it comes to my UI but I want it to work as intended at least. Smashed my head against the monitor for a couple hours trying to find a solution. I found one finaly~ Phone will work as intended in the next update~ (y)

jireir

May 26, 2018
Oh, nice, good to hear that although as I said it isn't that big of a deal if the issue is that you have to turn the species list on a couple of times for it to update.

Dankihat

Jun 4, 2021
There will be one more coming in the 4th game. Although it's planned that you'll feminize him~
Other than that: endings will ofc continue to make you feel bad. It's the whole point of a bad endings~
That's all right, that's what bad endings are for, I agree.

Last edited:

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Do I need to play the first game to play this one? Or can I just skip the previous game?
I advise to play the first one. It's a heavy story driven game. Kp2 gives you a small glossary to look up certain words in case you didn't played kp1 but you could still end up not understanding what is going on. especialy in the begining.If you play kp1 then play it with a walkthrough. It's frustrating without one thanks to bad endings softlocking you. (I do plan on a rework though~)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes