tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
The comment above is so correct. My jaw dropped when I realized that Ayumi was featured in the first game and that the little scene that seemed to go nowhere was in reality important.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also is the chapter 4 of the side story available in this update or is it not out yet?
not out yet ussaly the side story is its own update i think

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
man i cant belive how much backgroud stuff you put in the first game that actuly shows up here i do rember that part from 1st game
The comment above is so correct. My jaw dropped when I realized that Ayumi was featured in the first game and that the little scene that seemed to go nowhere was in reality important.

Also is the chapter 4 of the side story available in this update or is it not out yet?
Chapter 4 is not in the game currently. Will take 2 more version for it to come out. (got decided by vote on the discord server.)
As long as the version number says ch.3 there are only 3 chapters~

About the background stuff: what if I told you that kp2 has even more content that is just in there for the next planned 2 games in the series~ This includes both main and side story having content that gets important for kp3 and 4.

Also: the next update will be very very small. working on a menu rework for visitng queens and I'll apply this new menu to the first 2 times you where able to visit queens. Means some saves won't work anymore in the next version. I'll add a txt file that will explain this in more detail. but to make it short: your latest save after the exam won't be affected. only saves made inside the old menus or saves made while visiting a queen will break.
I'll still try to make at least 1 new bad end for the next updat though~

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Cool game series, the lore is well developped and pretty solid. My only gripe is that there is a canon path and all other more kinky paths lead to (bad) ending.

jireir

May 26, 2018
Chapter 4 is not in the game currently. Will take 2 more version for it to come out. (got decided by vote on the discord server.)

About the background stuff: what if I told you that kp2 has even more content that is just in there for the next planned 2 games in the series~ This includes both main and side story having content that gets important for kp3 and 4.

Also: the next update will be very very small. working on a menu rework for visitng queens and I'll apply this new menu to the first 2 times you where able to visit queens. Means some saves won't work anymore in the next version. I'll add a txt file that will explain this in more detail. but to make it short: your latest save after the exam won't be affected. only saves made inside the old menus or saves made while visiting a queen will break.

Woops! I made a tonne of saves there but oh well I will just redo them whenever the new version comes out.

It's awesome to hear that there will be two more games. I thought Kp3 would be the final one. Love the possibility to see more.

Also one more comment about the current story:

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018

i think my saves are fine and shit i can only assume a couple things if im right then the
? i forgot if i asked this before but will there be a true path after our first run like in the first game

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Also: the next update will be very very small.
Uhm... changed my mind. Next update will be very very big with multiple endings and h-scenes~
(I finished the new menu way faster than I thought i would)

It's awesome to hear that there will be two more games. I thought Kp3 would be the final one. Love the possibility to see more.
Kp3 will end Hikari's story line (good end included~). Kp4 will start a completely new story. And you've already seen the mc of kp4~ (that is still connected to the trilogy.)

i think my saves are fine and shit i can only assume a couple things if im right then the
? i forgot if i asked this before but will there be a true path after our first run like in the first game
What you missed is. the first team mission was in Rumi's(kp1 rumi) home dimension (her sister even walks by)
And yes. The elven village is tallies elven village~

And for the true path: there's not a "true path" in a sense that you have to answer specific question correctly. You all will get the True end automaticaly. If you want to or not~ (basicaly no stat grinding and no repeat playthroughs required for the True end this time)

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Is good end going to be the true ending?
In kp2? it's... an ending... if it is good or bad is for you to decide.... people could argue about it.
for kp3 though: True end is good end. There are multiple versions of it though and only one version is "canon" but they are very very similar. not worth going for all version.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Uhm... changed my mind. Next update will be very very big with multiple endings and h-scenes~
(I finished the new menu way faster than I thought i would)

Kp3 will end Hikari's story line (good end included~). Kp4 will start a completely new story. And you've already seen the mc of kp4~ (that is still connected to the trilogy.)

What you missed is. the first team mission was in Rumi's(kp1 rumi) home dimension (her sister even walks by)
And yes. The elven village is tallies elven village~

And for the true path: there's not a "true path" in a sense that you have to answer specific question correctly. You all will get the True end automaticaly. If you want to or not~ (basicaly no stat grinding and no repeat playthroughs required for the True end this time)
ah thats what i ment curisous to see what the true path entals/ also didnt even realize there first mission was there also did the i think the blue hair gril who got bread from someone else while they were talking about slave collors or so is she a futuer charater or just something for the background

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
ah thats what i ment curisous to see what the true path entals/ also didnt even realize there first mission was there also did the i think the blue hair gril who got bread from someone else while they were talking about slave collors or so is she a futuer charater or just something for the background
That was a small hint as to which dimension this mission takes place in. The cat girl walking by is Rumi and Saya's big sister~

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
That was a small hint as to which dimension this mission takes place in. The cat girl walking by is Rumi and Saya's big sister~
o that was her shit i didnt realize i guess some charater stick in my mind and others dont. wait a second why is she begging wasnt she supposed to be geting paid by both the headmaster and her little sister?

jireir

May 26, 2018
o that was her shit i didnt realize i guess some charater stick in my mind and others dont. wait a second why is she begging wasnt she supposed to be geting paid by both the headmaster and her little sister?
Yozumi wasn't the one begging, she was the cat girl that walked past Rumi(junior) and her friends and helped the sad girl that they walked by.

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Just to keep things up to date here: The next update is pretty big. 3 endings coming out. And the update is now in proofreading~

As a small note: I advice making new saves. There will be a big change that prevents certain saves from working.
If your safe is in a menu where you choose to visit a queen or is currently visiting a queen then use the current time to get those saves outside of these. These saves won't work anymore~

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
There will be a completely new menu yeah. and it replaces all the old ones too~

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
so it wouldd be best to just start a new game? and any idea when the update is coming out?
Depends on my playtesters and proofreaders when the update comes out~
Also: You don't need to start a new game. If you've saved outside of anything queen related you can still use those saves~

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes