Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Edit: I'm not up to date with when the next release was supposed to be. I think the updates come out around the end of the month typically so should we expect the next one to come out some time in May?
I usualy try to put an update out every month. Sometimes more sometimes less. Depends how big the update is and if proofreaders have time. I actually wanted to make a couple smaller updates to get back to mid month update since the 3.1 update took more than a month but well. I try to get the next update out mid May. It's better not to have strict deadlines otherwise I end up rushing things again. And you know what that looks like thanks to kp1~

jireir

May 26, 2018
Oh yes, absolutely, take your time, I just wasn't sure when you initially expected to release the next update.

Sep 3, 2018
(snip)

If there are still questions open that I can answer (without spoiling the story) feel free to ask. Although it could take a while until I look back in here. Thanks for this very well written feedback~
Thank you for the understanding reply. I'm sorry if I came across at all harsh, I was just reeling from having the rug pulled out from under me on the Hikari / Rumi romance. But as I said, I wouldn't have gotten emotionally affected unless the characters and story were genuinely compelling and if I weren't very much invested in their journey. That is credit to the author, you, for effective storytelling!

I have read the first three chapters of the side story and it hints at some truly beautiful developments that just might allow two lovely soulmates to be reunited and that would make me very happy indeed.

One thing I want to say, don't forget Miru! She's a great character as well, her only problem is the bad luck of following another great character that captured our hearts first. I would be genuinely thrilled to see her meet someone as wonderful as she is and fall in love again, this time with one she can keep. She deserves that, and whoever she might find will be damned lucky to have her. Please keep in mind a happy ending for her if you can make it happen.

Again thanks, for the communication and the enjoyment of experiencing this story.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes