Ren'Py Abandoned Iris Quest [Ch. 1] [Xaljio & DAHR]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017

1632346686273.png

"Hey, it's okay!

This picture doesn't mean we've given up on development and are saying goodbye to you or anything! )
On the contrary, I've finally managed to carve out some time for the project, and I've been having fun drawing art and inserting references into it. )"
(translated with deepl.com)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i have not played this game in a long time. i hope in the game to see all the ladies they showed like elsa and the rest. i also hope to get to have fun with them and iris lol

CRUNCHZONE

Apr 16, 2019
well i have not played this game in a long time. i hope in the game to see all the ladies they showed like elsa and the rest. i also hope to get to have fun with them and iris lol
Oh I think everyone hopes to have fun with the rest of the girls and Iris

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
Looks like the game has ridden off into the sunset. What a weird pic to share after this long.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
yeah i agree this game should get the abandoned tag. 6 years later and he finally carved out some time for the game he was supposed to develop all this time while getting paid paid every month by naive patreons. fuck off.

Reactions: TAR313

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
yeah i agree this game should get the abandoned tag. 6 years later and he finally carved out some time for the game he was supposed to develop all this time while getting paid paid every month by naive patreons. fuck off.
I mean it's technically not abandoned. Games like this should have a special tag. Also, he's being paid for Library Story as well with those Patreon funds not exclusively Iris Quest.
Though tbh even Library Quest shouldn't be getting as much as it is. For the amount of time he's "focused" on it there hasn't been much content at all.

I support A LOT of devs, Carnal Instinct being my main one atm with $100/m, but will gladly admit I stopped supporting him & latissa & Akabur a while ago. Those 3 make good games, but release content so slow I would rather wait.

Jan 9, 2019
he finally started to post something, maybe we will see update soon

• Haha
Reactions: SenPC

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
In case you want to chain your slave to something
They were pointing out that it was indeed chained to something, her own arm, but based on the image, it doesn't seem to be limiting her movement, and the chain doesn't appear to be detachable to attach to something else, thus their confusion

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
as i says before - this is dahr, dont expect anything. He insults and blocks anyone who tries to ask questions on his blog. All he needs is to milk the patrons.

Reactions: Rize and |||Byo|||
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes