Ren'Py Abandoned Iris Quest [Ch. 1] [Xaljio & DAHR]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
Xalijio is focusing on the ever-so-shitty Library Story. And Dahr last posted on his Patreon about "Chapter 2" in February of this year. Keep in mind Dahr is Russian. That means he doesn't get money from his Patreon account which gives him zero incentive to work on the game.

It's from the artist of this game...
He has zero incentive to work on the game - even he reseaving donations, nothing new.

idcalainhere

Apr 26, 2021
That's not how that works, major payment processors just don't work there hence patreon isn't able to pay them... but the money should still pool up in their patreon wallet they just can't withdraw it till they either move or have a bank account elsewhere.
Oh never knew that, well he does still get the money to fund himself right, except he just has to transfer the money from another bank ig, which may cause some extra taxes maybe idk

Cloud050912

Apr 14, 2018
Xalijio is focusing on the ever-so-shitty Library Story. And Dahr last posted on his Patreon about "Chapter 2" in February of this year. Keep in mind Dahr is Russian. That means he doesn't get money from his Patreon account which gives him zero incentive to work on the game.

It's from the artist of this game...
To be Fair. He wasnt doing anything besides drawing camels even before the war.

• Haha
Reactions: pr0n

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys i have some questions
1 any news ? i hope so
2 anyonne know how to unluck all the achievement from the old iris demo ?
3 this project is still running ?

thanks in advance

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
1 any news ? i hope so
1. Not really. DAHR is a lazy fat bastard that spends his time arguing about politics, watching movies and doodling inane crap.
2. The one with Risky, parrots and tinkerbats? Haven't played it in years, which ones you have trouble with? I recall that you had to click on some random levers and knobs in the walls to get some achievement and better gear, but without replaying it again I wouldn't be able to tell you which ones, and then attack captain only and/or make different choices after boss fight.
3. Allegedly, yes. But considering it's been years since we got anything but rambling about it still running, it's best to sign up for update alert and forget about it.

• Sad
Reactions: DTchan

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
Hey guys i have some questions
1 any news ? i hope so

thanks in advance
as i says 2 years ago:
1658391148587.png

but people dont belive me that time )

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
as i says 2 years ago:
View attachment 1936969

but people dont belive me that time )
Eh, you should have just used the site's quote function. Also, I'm pretty sure most people came to that same conclusion already, judging by the other comments around that time. The dude barely worked on the game before it was even posted here. I still remember that shitty, pointless minigame he spent like a couple years working on.

Reactions: Redboi8

pekas

Sep 21, 2017
Does someone has a link of the last demo? the one with the boob dungeon thing? there is no live link that i can find.
p.d: so much potential in this game and yet what a shame.

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021

pekas

Sep 21, 2017
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes