Ren'Py Abandoned Iris Quest [Ch. 1] [Xaljio & DAHR]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

vowl

Feb 21, 2019
as i says before - this is dahr, dont expect anything. He insults and blocks anyone who tries to ask questions on his blog. All he needs is to milk the patrons.
Oh really? So, can you show the person DAHR banned for asking questions about Iris Quest?

DAHR really is a very bad computer game developer. And he's a boor, easily insulting everyone around him. But he doesn't block uncomfortable people, don't lie.

Cloud050912

Apr 14, 2018
Oh really? So, can you show the person DAHR banned for asking questions about Iris Quest?

DAHR really is a very bad computer game developer. And he's a boor, easily insulting everyone around him. But he doesn't block uncomfortable people, don't lie.
So i did ask him on Patreon for any infos about a realease and got bannend. happenend today first time ever writing to him.
Who is lying now?

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
A few weeks ago I wrote a proper review (2 or 3 stars don't remember) and it was deleted for no reason.

Has anyone else had the same thing happen with this game?

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
A few weeks ago I wrote a proper review (2 or 3 stars don't remember) and it was deleted for no reason.
Has anyone else had the same thing happen with this game?
I am guessing yours was the one that mentioned that this was an Akabur game then that's most likely why. Akabur isn't related to this game, so your review went against the rules. When they decide to remove a review or not (learned from my own experience) they count the characters by eliminating everything that was originally breaking the rules. As your review, IIRC had the majority of Akabur mentions, this also put it below the 200-character requirement.

Rule 3: Do not mention other games or other developers in your review, this is to prevent cross-promotion.
Rule 5: There is a 200-character requirement.

Edit: I would just re-write it and not mention Akabur at all.

Reactions: JasmineLovesAnal

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
So is the game being developed or not? Bc it's been about half a year that we got any news from Xaljio and DAHR
Xalijio is focusing on the ever-so-shitty Library Story. And Dahr last posted on his Patreon about "Chapter 2" in February of this year. Keep in mind Dahr is Russian. That means he doesn't get money from his Patreon account which gives him zero incentive to work on the game.

Hey where is that Jasmine art from?
It's from the artist of this game...

idcalainhere

Apr 26, 2021
Xalijio is focusing on the ever-so-shitty Library Story. And Dahr last posted on his Patreon about "Chapter 2" in February of this year. Keep in mind Dahr is Russian. That means he doesn't get money from his Patreon account which gives him zero incentive to work on the game.

It's from the artist of this game...
Has patreon sanctioned Russian accounts??

Really? Guess I missed that post thanks tho

Reactions: Fly'earth

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Has patreon sanctioned Russian accounts??

Really? Guess I missed that post thanks tho
That's not how that works, major payment processors just don't work there hence patreon isn't able to pay them... but the money should still pool up in their patreon wallet they just can't withdraw it till they either move or have a bank account elsewhere.

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
That's not how that works, major payment processors just don't work there hence patreon isn't able to pay them... but the money should still pool up in their patreon wallet they just can't withdraw it till they either move or have a bank account elsewhere.
Pretty much this. Should've added this to begin with to avoid confusion. My bad :(

Reactions: Thecatbred
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes