Ren'Py Abandoned Iris Quest [Ch. 1] [Xaljio & DAHR]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well hope all the flash player games get a way to play them with out having to worry about vireses lol.

CRUNCHZONE

Apr 16, 2019
did anything happen to Dahr? I can't find his twitter anymore and it looks like a few of his posts on his patreon are gone

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
did anything happen to Dahr? I can't find his twitter anymore and it looks like a few of his posts on his patreon are gone
As far as I can tell, he's alive. His seems pretty active, but it's in Russian. One of the more recent posts mention being burnt out.

Sdeck37

Apr 4, 2020
New update someone ?
From VK:

А когда ждать что-нибудь играбельное?

, если сыграл в то что уже сделано, то ждать как минимум до конца лета.
Which translates to: Anything playable soon? Don't expect anything before end of summer.

vowl

Feb 21, 2019
Well, the date "any day" is a big progress compared to what it was a few years ago. Then they could announce the release date and just forget about it.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I fear we may have to wait for them to finish Library Story before they turn their attention back to Iris Quest.

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
The Headline at patreon means "Just letting you know."

The same day Akabur tweeted some pics. I think they're related to this game:
E90Tx4kWEAIL.jpg E90Tx4mX0AMy.jpg E90Tx4pWEAUi.jpg E90Tx4vWEAAm.jpg

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
Cool your jets folks. It's just a statement that development's taking longer than expected but still going on. Allegedly. And Dahr apparently ruminates on starting a new channel since he got booted from old ones.

This game's development's truly glacial. More than six years since the demo's release had passed and all he's got to show for it is one scene and a paltry handful of crude lewd pictures.

At this point it's best to expect absolutely nothing.

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
Hello i see Dahr become more active on is patreon so maybe it's a new start for iris the waifu ?

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes