Ren'Py Abandoned Iris Quest [Ch. 1] [Xaljio & DAHR]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Honestly, for a 3+ year old project, the guys supporting him has to know what's up. If people are going to throw money at him for minimum effort, there's no incentive for him to stop. Doesn't make what he does right, but he's not going to learn his lesson if it'll keep a roof over his head.

Reactions: Megumin.

the1396

Aug 2, 2019
don't hold breath. Dahl and Xahr are way more focused on that belle game of theirs. i think Iris has all but been forgotten when you factor how piss short chapter 1 actually was vs an akabur story chapter, and he averages 3 months an update rofl.

Reactions: GaRbS

Zencuto

Jun 3, 2018
I could also translate to "swindle", as in they're milking their supporters. It's vaporware, minimum effort to get a desirable income.
Thank you so much, kind sir. Knowledge: Expanded. Status: Grateful.
its dahr, so dont expect anything. He can jst collect donates and do nothing.
My goodness. I really enjoy Dahr's artwork tbh. Hope they won't drop this game. As far as I know, there only 3 games about Iris with a real script up to now.

Skullking654

Jan 16, 2018
uh, is there supposed to be more to this game? I just got to the part with jaffar bursting into the blue bull and the game ended

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
don't hold breath. Dahl and Xahr are way more focused on that belle game of theirs. i think Iris has all but been forgotten when you factor how piss short chapter 1 actually was vs an akabur story chapter, and he averages 3 months an update rofl.

What Belle game?

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Oh, didn't realize those were the same guys.

Library Story gets updated about as often as this does, so that makes sense
Only difference is DAHR isn't the artist on LS, so quality of art is lacking in LS (imho). But yeah, both are incredibly slow. I was willing to give this project some faith because they were doing weekly posts and Wolfcub was talking about the work being done, but now they aren't so.....

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Only difference is DAHR isn't the artist on LS, so quality of art is lacking in LS (imho). But yeah, both are incredibly slow. I was willing to give this project some faith because they were doing weekly posts and Wolfcub was talking about the work being done, but now they aren't so.....

Agreed. I love Akabur and Dahr's artwork.

the1396

Aug 2, 2019
exactly this! i want to like LS but omg the art style is just soooo lacking. and whille they update its mainly been bug fixes. been so little actual quality. if was not for dream of iris quest and love of akabur i would have dumped Dahr eons ago

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes