• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
ok now im kinda mad... its not translating its somewhat in English ( it says it is but nooooooo)forget my last reply the game data folder might have been mixed up when I downloaded it so redownloaded it and now the game folder is fixed(?) I hope that was a bug or something and not a zip program error...
p.s. don't do the machine translate thing its retarded and im willing to wait im reasonable when it comes to that but this is too much...

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Still not working for me, tried doing it with a fresh extract with no luck. After looking at the errors though I think it might have something to do with memory but I don't have a clue on how to fix it.

Error occurred at 2018-10-19_140056.
C:\Folder\GameData\io.exe, run by User.
33% memory in use.
1024 MB physical memory [1024 MB free].
2048 MB paging file [1024 MB free].
0 MB user address space [3629 MB free].
Read from location 0000000e caused an access violation.
yeah its unplayable for me now, not sure about this stuff it starts up fine then it freezes up at the door of the beginning of the game... the translation is shitty and if that was not a problem id give it 4.5 or 5 stars... its in need of touch ups...

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
p.s. don't do the machine translate thing its retarded and im willing to wait im reasonable when it comes to that but this is too much...
Don't be mad bro :p
I hear ya but the original post does say machine translated. I would prefer a proper translation but I'm happy enough with machine as opposed to nothing. Just my 2 cents.

Mrgone

Jul 15, 2017
I keep clicking the top option to start the game but nothing will happen i just hear voices.

U

User_561085

I like this game but sadly it doesn't seem like there is any group sex options for the Cat chick other than FFM.

voldemor

Oct 7, 2017
*For anyone who run from io.exe but patches still not work.
- Delete the entire game folder and extract the rar file again
- Make sure the game folder name and it's path are not too long. Change the game folder name if necessaly.
- Right click on io.exe > properties > compatibility > choose Win 7 and check run as admin then apply.
- Restart your PC then run the game.

Reactions: Say:onara

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Oh yeah, Stay connected to the internet whilst playing this game (Unless you know Japanese heh).

Its uncensored. Sample pics are from DLsite.
There is no vaginal censoring but the penis is censored both out and internal view.

KingoftheEnd

Jun 3, 2017
HI, I had problems with runing game with translation. Changing compatibility settings to win 7 didin't work but I solved it. I had too long path on drive, when i changed "master" folder name for shorter It works.
Example: from C:\folder\folder\folder\INSULTORDERCockyCatGirlsPleasureCorruptionisontheMenuver103English-Uncen\INSULTORDERCockyCatGirlsPleasureCorruptionisontheMenuver103\
to C:\folder\folder\folder\INSULTORDERCockyCatGirls
I hope someone find this usefull
haha it worked thanks

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
There is no vaginal censoring but the penis is censored both out and internal view.
Check my post on page 2, I uploaded the improved textures which gets rid of the blocky shit.
(Not the demosaic for 1.03)

Reactions: ADIDAS

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
for those who have bugs when you launch the game and cant play it, try this fix (it's a bug related to the uncensor patch)

path to put the file "GameData\io_Data\Managed" replace it and play

Aknar

Jan 10, 2018
Always surprised to see the wide variety of things you can see on the Unity engine. That one is definitely one of the best imo.

Reactions: Scultonic

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
+1 also want to know this... been playing for around 2 hours and dont want to loose my progress.

I just wait until I get a day with the girls then go to character customization then save there. Seems to work out fine for me and when I come back my progress isn't lost.

Reactions: Goblin Slayer

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018

Yes...the machine translation is absolutely horrendous. I'll definitely give this another full play through if it gets a proper translation. The machine translation makes it to where you can get a round about idea of whats going on but there are instances like this where you're just like...WTF!!

May 6, 2017
not a bad game got it to work aslong as i dont shut down pc i dont lose my save if the screen closes on me. lets see so didnt have the translation altho i was able to figure it out doing some web surfing. basically grind it out in (you pick of sex act in the free mode options) you'll gain h points not a whole lot aim for 4 or 5 point scenes grind those out eventually you'll unlock other free mode acts as the h points gets higher. some scenes which is the specials are unlocked at what lvl the females are. so for example at lvl 2 u unlock watever special but if u lvl up to 3 u lose that special. no worries in free mode u can change their lvl and get those scenes back. can also mix the 2 females lvls and unlock their ffm scenes. anyways have fun guys

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes