• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
The fuck are you on about? It says right HERE, under the title that it is tagged as shota?!
While you're right, I must note that these tiny tags aren't easy to read, so at least two human beings :)closedtongue:) prefer to use plain text in OP instead of them.

At least for me it's much faster to read one-two lines of plain text instead bunch of tiny icons. Maybe I should fine-tune site theme&visuals... but nah, I'm lazy. :angel:

P.S. And inner perfectionist ask me - why ever bother with "Genre" section in OP if it isn't match tags? :cool:

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
It is impossible to run the game (windows 10)
Not true. I'm running it on Win10 and it works just fine.

Shotacon. -.- I would like to know that BEFORE I download a game o_O
You DO see the cover picture, right? You also can see it in the screenshots. So um... Yeah, I got nothing for you on that end.

How do I get customers or smth? She just sits there and the MC gets to do her.. what now?
That's pretty much it. By doing H things to the girls, you raise their H Satisfaction Level, which is the (insert number here)/100. Hitting certain thresholds there will raise their H Level, giving you more selections in their H Menu, as well as changing not only their positions, but also their dialogue and how unrestricted they eventually get.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Do you know what is different from 1.2?

Edit, I forgot to add the save I used for the Japanese version. There is a debug mode from the start menu where you can enter the different scenes and change the stats of each girl (different scenes depending on stats). You enter this menu by clicking on the bell around the cat girl's neck.
arigato kosaimasu for the save !!! for the difference no idea sorry

Reactions: Malkav

zel887

Mar 25, 2018
HI, I had problems with runing game with translation. Changing compatibility settings to win 7 didin't work but I solved it. I had too long path on drive, when i changed "master" folder name for shorter It works.
Example: from C:\folder\folder\folder\INSULTORDERCockyCatGirlsPleasureCorruptionisontheMenuver103English-Uncen\INSULTORDERCockyCatGirlsPleasureCorruptionisontheMenuver103\
to C:\folder\folder\folder\INSULTORDERCockyCatGirls
I hope someone find this usefull
Still not working for me, tried doing it with a fresh extract with no luck. After looking at the errors though I think it might have something to do with memory but I don't have a clue on how to fix it.

Error occurred at 2018-10-19_140056.
C:\Folder\GameData\io.exe, run by User.
33% memory in use.
1024 MB physical memory [1024 MB free].
2048 MB paging file [1024 MB free].
0 MB user address space [3629 MB free].
Read from location 0000000e caused an access violation.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Still not working for me, tried doing it with a fresh extract with no luck. After looking at the errors though I think it might have something to do with memory but I don't have a clue on how to fix it.

Error occurred at 2018-10-19_140056.
C:\Folder\GameData\io.exe, run by User.
33% memory in use.
1024 MB physical memory [1024 MB free].
2048 MB paging file [1024 MB free].
0 MB user address space [3629 MB free].
Read from location 0000000e caused an access violation.
wow , this game is for me the game created with unity The most stable ( in therm of cpu memory), curious . You play with full quality and with a big resolution screen ? or low/ medium with the good resolution screen? have you try to run then in windowed screen ? i know this ask is stupid but we must begin
somewhere ...

Reactions: zel887

zel887

Mar 25, 2018
I changed the resolution down to the lowest possible and the graphics setting to performance with no change. I thought it could be that I have more than one monitor hooked up so I disconnected them but I have the same result.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
ah! dawn , let me reflect a little bit ...

the "acces violation" let me think me doubted... have you trying to check if your game folder are in your total control of administrator ( in your property folder) ?

Reactions: zel887

zel887

Mar 25, 2018
Well... So I was frustrated and was like "Ha ha I bet it'll work if I turn it off and back on again" so I restarted my pc and now it works under win 7 compatibility and running as admin... Thanks for all your help.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Well... So I was frustrated and was like "Ha ha I bet it'll work if I turn it off and back on again" so I restarted my pc and now it works under win 7 compatibility and running as admin...
HALLELUYA !!!!!!!! héhé ;) good , i let your play , good game and some fun

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
I launch io.exe my game still japanese and censored wtf
Just wait a little, it uses a program to autotranslate so it may take some seconds depending on ur internet speed, also the menu will be on jap, remember on the options top put the speed of text at 100% it will speed alot the translation times.

Reactions: rKnight

Lordhellsing

Mar 16, 2018
this game is censored i played a bit of it and found out for myself idk if it is a glitch or what but i got a censore

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
HI, I had problems with runing game with translation. Changing compatibility settings to win 7 didin't work but I solved it. I had too long path on drive, when i changed "master" folder name for shorter It works.
Example: from C:\folder\folder\folder\INSULTORDERCockyCatGirlsPleasureCorruptionisontheMenuver103English-Uncen\INSULTORDERCockyCatGirlsPleasureCorruptionisontheMenuver103\
to C:\folder\folder\folder\INSULTORDERCockyCatGirls
I hope someone find this usefull
This worked for me! Thanks very much. I changed the 2 huge folder names to simply INSULTORDER and now it works beautifully :D

Reactions: crampbootz
4.60 star(s) 21 Votes