chimera28

Oct 9, 2018
There is an unsafe days setting on debug mode, anybody found out what those do yet?
Is it only affect the dialogue when orgasm?
So no pregnancy?

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
Anybody know if there's a way to make them even chubbier than the in-game slider? I messed around with the bone tools but the detailed ones didn't change anything. If not then is there a way to make their chub jiggle even more?

Also I don't think there's any pregnancy in this game unfortunately but that's why I'm looking for a way to at least get the belly like there is

Oct 20, 2022
How does this game autosave??? Whenever I quit the game and then come back, the progression is not saved, the only option available is new game and the continue one is still unaccessible?

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
Anybody know if there's a way to make them even chubbier than the in-game slider? I messed around with the bone tools but the detailed ones didn't change anything. If not then is there a way to make their chub jiggle even more?

Also I don't think there's any pregnancy in this game unfortunately but that's why I'm looking for a way to at least get the belly like there is
yes there is a way to make them chubbier, its called waiting till their next game comes out in december, it has more customization options

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mindrem

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
yes there is a way to make them chubbier, its called waiting till their next game comes out in december, it has more customization options
Yes I already know of their upcoming game, I was just asking if there was a way to mess with their bone structure lol. There's a demo of the game out already and it does make them a *little* thicker if you mess with the customization, but it's not much more compared to what we have already. Still, it looks promising and they occasionally post updates on ci-en.

AnotherAnonUser

Nov 25, 2021
The game boots up really laggy, then after the main menu shows both of my monitors go black, and when they start displaying again the game crashes. I have no idea what's causing this or how to fix it.

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes