nonymouse

Jan 4, 2018
There seem to be quite a few bugs within the game that force me to restart to fix things. Considering this is version 1.03 wasn't expecting it. Not sure if its the plugins that are responsible for those.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Well, i wanted to start the game, i got a Error-Massage and my virus protection was activated...
"HEUR/APC"

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
*For anyone who run from io.exe but patches still not work.
- Delete the entire game folder and extract the rar file again
- Make sure the game folder name and it's path are not too long. Change the game folder name if necessaly.
- Right click on io.exe > properties > compatibility > choose Win 7 and check run as admin then apply.
- Restart your PC then run the game.
didnt work 4 me

nationx

Aug 19, 2017
woah this is so much better than Honey Select. wish it would get some mods to allow more character customisation.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
I don't know if this would work for you but open your game data folder and click the IO file exe there, for some reason for me its translated there but not on the IOlauncher
already did that
at this point i'd appreciate a CG rip

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to switch from Sound(Catgirl) to Tomoe(Bunnygirl)? I don't see any options to do so and I already have the catgirl at 100%. I also have the Debu Mode unlocked for the catgirl but no way to switch to the Bunnygirl

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Does anyone know how to switch from Sound(Catgirl) to Tomoe(Bunnygirl)? I don't see any options to do so and I already have the catgirl at 100%. I also have the Debu Mode unlocked for the catgirl but no way to switch to the Bunnygirl
Uhhh... debug mode gives you access to 100% of the game. There is no special debug mode for one girl or the other. To change, simply click the little running man to end the day, then select the other character.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Just keep playing mine got unlocked at the second level up of the neko, you will enter on a free mode then and choose everyday ur favorite girl (im not using debug mode just playing the normal game)

Reactions: rKnight

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So....pretty much order maid by kiss????
Not even close. COM3D2 / CM3D2 are huge games, with a huge story, and a huge amount of customization.
This game was made by (I think) two people, and it's pretty short, but good quality.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
almost 2.50 GB.... so can't use MEGA..

Any chances for a Compressed version or a Torrent?

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes