Malkav

May 28, 2017
Do you know what is different from 1.2?

Edit, I forgot to add the save I used for the Japanese version. There is a debug mode from the start menu where you can enter the different scenes and change the stats of each girl (different scenes depending on stats). You enter this menu by clicking on the bell around the cat girl's neck.

Reactions: John Sinclaire

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
ABOUT SAVES: The game auto saves after H scenes. When you leave the scene the "Leave" button you click changes to a save icon for a split second.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
All the information was there before you downloaded.
Not really. Where do you see it contain shotacon?

Genre: 3D Game, Animated, Big Breasts, Bukkake, Paizuri, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, Uncensored
Not shotacon.

Readme - USE "io.exe" in GameData folder not the launchers.
- English is machine-translated.
- The text is not instant. It will take 1-2 seconds to appear (I recommend turning up Message Speed to 100% to speed up the process)

No shotacon.

Features: xyz
No shotacon.

So, where exactly do you see its shotacon before you download it?

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik and DrGonzo

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
Not really. Where do you see it contain shotacon?

Genre: 3D Game, Animated, Big Breasts, Bukkake, Paizuri, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, Uncensored
Not shotacon.

Readme - USE "io.exe" in GameData folder not the launchers.
- English is machine-translated.
- The text is not instant. It will take 1-2 seconds to appear (I recommend turning up Message Speed to 100% to speed up the process)

No shotacon.

Features: xyz
No shotacon.

So, where exactly do you see its shotacon before you download it?
The fuck are you on about? It says right HERE, under the title that it is tagged as shota?!

Reactions: AzuraMeta

JIm312

Jun 20, 2017
Is there any way to get this to work on windows 10 with the auto-translator working, I try running the Io file in the game data folder but nothing happens?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
How do I get customers or smth? She just sits there and the MC gets to do her.. what now?

Sennera

Sep 26, 2018
Could someone who's played through most of the game please upload their "GameData\BepInEx\translation\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.en.txt" file?

For reasons, I can't rely on the real-time machine translate plugin, so I'm hoping someone can share their translation cache ;3

Jun 10, 2018
HI, I had problems with runing game with translation. Changing compatibility settings to win 7 didin't work but I solved it. I had too long path on drive, when i changed "master" folder name for shorter It works.
Example: from C:\folder\folder\folder\INSULTORDERCockyCatGirlsPleasureCorruptionisontheMenuver103English-Uncen\INSULTORDERCockyCatGirlsPleasureCorruptionisontheMenuver103\
to C:\folder\folder\folder\INSULTORDERCockyCatGirls
I hope someone find this usefull
So bizarre! It was running in Japanese no matter what I did, until I tried what you suggested. Many thanks for the tip!

I'm not a computer wizard. Hows does stuff like this happen?

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
It's pretty short, unfortunately. Played it at release date but you can't do anything more yet. Graphics are one of a kind. Maybe there will be more content in the future.

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes