ZeroDrag

Nov 11, 2017
Good game, I downloaded it back when it first came out. It's very similar to Honey Select except it has far fewer customization options, but much better sex positions. AFAIK there are no mods except for the uncensoring one, and the game doesn't have any built-in support for mods.

I'd definitely recommend downloading a save for it though, it's a long unnecessary grind to unlock everything. I'd upload mine if I knew where the game saved to.
seems we also need the SaveSystem.dat cause only the save is not working

kdodger

Oct 6, 2017
whole game is still in japanese? i'm connected to the internet and i used the io english launcher. Can anyone help?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Was wondering if this would show up here eventually.
Here is a full save with debug mode, and the improved vanilla textures if anyone is interested.
(Vanilla textures are striped and blocky without the mosaic)

I've included the edited textures in their raw png format. These can be edited and added to the game via UABE. The edited textures are already added to the asset file, the raw files are for anyone who wants to make their own adjustments.

*Edit, just realized OP is using v1.03, the textures and the save should still work, but I haven't seen an uncensor that works with v3 yet.

*Edit
Added tutorial for extracting and importing textures to my guide found here:

zel887

Mar 25, 2018
Just crashes for me even when I change the compatibility settings to win 7, I've tried other settings as well with no luck.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
OK looks like the game save by itself, couldnt wait anymore time with the game open so i just select the "running man" icon on the little menu to exit to the main menu and the game got saved. @ec80 i hope this helps u.

Reactions: rKnight and Elbo

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
So I followed the installation instructions. Most of the game was untranslated and from what I gathered. Our character decided to cum on a woman's face because she passed out in front of him. Then he's bewildered why she's mad that he came on her face.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
The real question is can you have hardcore sex with the three shotas in the screenshot?

Qbonek

Nov 30, 2017
HI, I had problems with runing game with translation. Changing compatibility settings to win 7 didin't work but I solved it. I had too long path on drive, when i changed "master" folder name for shorter It works.
Example: from C:\folder\folder\folder\INSULTORDERCockyCatGirlsPleasureCorruptionisontheMenuver103English-Uncen\INSULTORDERCockyCatGirlsPleasureCorruptionisontheMenuver103\
to C:\folder\folder\folder\INSULTORDERCockyCatGirls
I hope someone find this usefull

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
The translation is working, but you have to wait for each sentence to be translated. It shows at first in japanese, be a bit patient.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Qbonek

Nov 30, 2017
It didin't translate then. I started game and then I went after somthing to drink. I dont speak about main menu but actual game. Before changing file path It didin't translate tips on loading screen now do.

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
HI, I had problems with runing game with translation. Changing compatibility settings to win 7 didin't work but I solved it. I had too long path on drive, when i changed "master" folder name for shorter It works.
Example: from C:\folder\folder\folder\INSULTORDERCockyCatGirlsPleasureCorruptionisontheMenuver103English-Uncen\INSULTORDERCockyCatGirlsPleasureCorruptionisontheMenuver103\
to C:\folder\folder\folder\INSULTORDERCockyCatGirls
I hope someone find this usefull
nice its working

Reactions: deme123
4.60 star(s) 21 Votes