VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
@f95lozmods what a stupid and crass opinion, as kinneyx23 says why the hell put a post up on this thread if you don't like the game? I'm sorry to say it people like you that undermine a developers confidence. When what is needed is a more constructive approach. If you don't like the game, stay away. It's so easy. Anybody with half a brain cell can work that out.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Exactly @DickDastardly ;)
I get it if people say that there's not much new content (in terms of images), because quite frankly there isn't yet and everyone who's either a member of the Dev Hub or my discord server knows why. I'm not trying to make any excuses, because maybe I could have added more by now. The fact is though that I didn't. There are a couple of reasons for that one of which is that I had the renders finished, but didn't like the quality in the end, so I pulled them from the "update". Afew of them are in fact still in the game folder. ;)

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
@f95lozmods what a stupid and crass opinion, as kinneyx23 says why the hell put a post up on this thread if you don't like the game? I'm sorry to say it people like you that undermine a developers confidence. When what is needed is a more constructive approach. If you don't like the game, stay away. It's so easy. Anybody with half a brain cell can work that out.
Bad troll is bad

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Exactly @DickDastardly ;)
I get it if people say that there's not much new content (in terms of images), because quite frankly there isn't yet and everyone who's either a member of the Dev Hub or my discord server knows why. I'm not trying to make any excuses, because maybe I could have added more by now. The fact is though that I didn't. There are a couple of reasons for that one of which is that I had the renders finished, but didn't like the quality in the end, so I pulled them from the "update". Afew of them are in fact still in the game folder. ;)
Then I might skip this update and wait for the next and hope for a bigger chunk to play :)

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Yeah that might be best. The beta isn't really adding much, it's basically just a preview of what's coming with the full 0.06 update and an introduction to the new good cop/bad (more like ruthless) cop mechanic.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I guess the excuse that Jessica's at "the morque" is a good one: it's on the planet Orque so she could be gone a long time - nanoo, nanoo!

Why was the Alex character changed to look so much like Eva?

The dead girl went from strangled one day to shot the next day but then the gunshot wasn't what killed her, instead it was an overdose of heroin injected into the back of her neck... what???

Bethany's wardrobe changes for a single pic during the kitchen conversation with Charlie.

I let Eva wear the slutty outfit shopping but she was wearing the other outfit when paying the cashier.

MC gets dressed twice after her post-gym shower.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Only advice I'll give here is, don't force players to replay unnecessarily. If save files become incompatible then so be it.
But when playing the game getting prompts telling me this will be added later, just makes me not wanna come back later.
But that's just me I wont speak for anyone else.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Why was the Alex character changed to look so much like Eva?
Not sure what you mean, but since I introduced all the characters, I only slightly changed Alex (which means that I reduced the number of piercings. And now I slightly changed the hairstyle, but I didn't change the model, so she's still the same.

The dead girl went from strangled one day to shot the next day but then the gunshot wasn't what killed her, instead it was an overdose of heroin injected into the back of her neck... what???
Whoops, thought I already changed that ^^

Bethany's wardrobe changes for a single pic during the kitchen conversation with Charlie.
Well there is a change that's there on purpose, but could you please show me which picture it is you're talking about. :)

I let Eva wear the slutty outfit shopping but she was wearing the other outfit when paying the cashier.
That I know, but I can't render the scene right now, because the duf file that Daz creates, somehow got corrupted, so I have no way of making the scene. But since I wanna redo the shopping scene sometime in the future anyway, that's not really a big issue.

MC gets dressed twice after her post-gym shower.
Will check that. :)

@KinneyX23 Ignore the Trolls and focus on your work. It’s worth pursuing and it has lots of potential.

Best of luck to you.
I mostly do, but thanks :)

I'm just gonna say "Nick Stokes?" Really? That's pure awesome. x'D
Not sure, how you came to think of Nick, but okay. xD

Only advice I'll give here is, don't force players to replay unnecessarily. If save files become incompatible then so be it.
But when playing the game getting prompts telling me this will be added later, just makes me not wanna come back later.
But that's just me I wont speak for anyone else.
I'm trying not to do that, but in some cases it's inevitable. That's mostly why I added the "chapter selection" when you start a new game.

The facial expression of all character are really good in that games, that's an impressive work :)

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes