VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Well, that was worth waiting for..................not.
On March 4th 2018 I reached the end of the last episode, just downloaded the "update" and find myself in exactly the same place.
5 months wait for nothing, thats taking the ****, into the Bin with it.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Since some people apparently can't or don't want to read, I added a note in the OP:

To see all of the content that's been added with 0.05 you need to start a new game!

Reactions: liegad

215303j

I guess I must have missed the last update, it has been a while since I last played this game.
And I have to say, the changes are enormous! The story has always been very good, but there used to be some problems. Now, the flashbacks make sense. It's clear what is what and there is no further confusion.
To me it seems like a very solid foundation to progress the story further!

Reactions: KinneyX23

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
There was no "breakthrough" in the story in this version published today, 08/18/2018, right?
Because, from what I saw, she ended up in the same place where the last one had stopped. With the protagonist entering the bathroom and taking her son in the 5x1?

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Of course, having options is always good
(until we have 100+ routes and every update moves the story forward 5 minute per day)

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Ok, that was a nice update... there are some weird scenes, like when I talk to my son during dinner and somehow I change my clothes using "magic" xD but the game have a lot of potential... also it will need a walkthrough in the future, meanwhile I'm playing in a very slutty way, harem route maybe? lol I just want to unite the family.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
But honestly it is pretty great idea to do an incest type game from the mother's point of view instead of the standard son "hey grab mom's ass now she's magically obsessed with me lets fuck two seconds later" that pretty much every other game is.

Just honestly my advice would be to try to avoid the fault that 90% of female protag games have in that they magically turn the protaganist into a rape loving cum fiend the second they run into their first stranger's penis, stuff is such a bad trope.
Like Anna's Affection?

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIII

Familienficke

May 18, 2018
I could literally fill two entire Word pages with all the changes, which include new dialogue/dialogue changes, a lot of bugfixes/changes to the code, the addition of some (smaller) new scenes and more.

True there isn't much new content in terms of images, but calling that not much of an update seems a bit far fetched. ;)

Also guys read the changelog ;)

Thank you very much for the answer!

Sorry, I'll have to change my mind. I just loaded the latest version of the game and saw that it was the same.
To enjoy the change, I had to replay the game.

Since I like the game, I'll do it, too.

A small recommendation: add a letter to the version number. Then you don't expect any additional content, but know game has gotten improvements. ;-)

rachelrising

Sep 25, 2017
Will it be possible for Beth to get into a romantic relationship with Eva? Can Beth choose Eva over her wife as her love interest?

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Ok, that was a nice update... there are some weird scenes, like when I talk to my son during dinner and somehow I change my clothes using "magic" XD but the game have a lot of potential... also it will need a walkthrough in the future, meanwhile I'm playing in a very slutty way, harem route maybe? lol I just want to unite the family.
Yup noticed that and working on a fix. :)

Like Anna's Affection?
Even if there are similarities with Anna and I have to admit I quite like the game, but IR won't have any content like rape and Beth or any of the (important) female character won't be a cock hunting bitch. ;)

A small recommendation: add a letter to the version number. Then you don't expect any additional content, but know game has gotten improvements. ;-)
I'm already doing that but what if new content is added between exisiting scenes? ;) In that case the lettering won't work.

Will it be possible for Beth to get into a romantic relationship with Eva? Can Beth choose Eva over her wife as her love interest?
Yes it will be possible for Beth to have a relationship with Eva. As for the second question, who knows (well I do, but where's the fun in giving away everything) ... :p

Familienficke

May 18, 2018
Familienficke said:

KinneyX23 said:
I'm already doing that but what if new content is added between exisiting scenes? ;) In that case the lettering won't work.

Not an easy solution, but it might be possible:
Version Format: X.X.X.X
Story continues 2.0.0.0
Parts added at a later date 2.1.0.0
further subsequent insertion of story parts 2.2.0.0
bug fix (with game change) 2.2.1.0
another bug fix (with game change) 2.2.2.0
bug fix (without changing the game) 2.2.2.1
another bug fix (without changing the game) 2.2.2.2
Story continues 3.0.0.0

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I played the game for the first time, and I like the game so far. Is there a reason why Alex' icon looks different than her model? Also is the prologue its own story? (I just noticed it 1-2 minutes ago).

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Yes there is a reason why the icon looks different, although it's the same model with no changes except the hair, but the look will be changed in the full 0.055 release.

Also yes the Prologue is it's own story at least for now.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope we never have to let Charlie have sex, I prefer if you can play this game with only lesbian actions, So having options to refuse him would be great!

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes