VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Mograx

I can't really give a full 5 star rating to an unfinished game, but it earns full marks otherwise.
    Incredibly hot content of course, but Beth is an interesting protagonist. It's rare that I hit the "that's all for now" splash screen at the end and be genuinely sad it's over with games like this, but this was one of them.
    Which of course just makes me all the more excited to see how her story unravels in the future.

TL;DR Incest focused, Compelling groundwork laid storywise, and (albeit subjective) interesting protag. This is worth your time.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ghostredneck

This story grabbed me immediately, First is a female MC which is rare Second is another Story perspective paying as the Daughter, Which is also rare, This is an ambitious Project but if done with care can be a deep emotional dramatic story. All the pieces are here and The developer seems to have the passion to see this project fulfilled.

What is completed is enough to set the groundwork of the story, It compelling and potential for drama and emotion is there. Looking forward to seeing this story develop, will be watching and supporting!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Zyonz

I got done with the beta game..100/5 stars!!!! This has alot of potential...Story so far is well made..Bonus for making 2 side character paths..(spoilers) Beth and Eva and make it a player choice...Big fan of that...Well done!!! If someone complains..(just shoot them) LOL
  4. T
    5.00 star(s)

Thialf

Review v. 0.055 Beta
    This is a story about a mother who works as a cop and is in a a steady lesbian relationship. She has a son who lusts after his sister and possibly after the MC as well. The MC on the other hand also develops inappropriate feelings for her kids.

What I like about this game is the very different perspective compared to most incest games. I also like the fact that the characters look their part. The mom is neither 18 nor 60, and the son is not shorter than 1,50m. The police angle provides an interesting background story for the MC. As such, she doesn't feel like a flat/generic character, but more as a real person.

At this point, there is not yet a lot of sexual content, but at least the bugs / problems with flashbacks and missing parts of the narrative (as reported in other reviews) are for 99% solved.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Catwashere

So far what is in the game was good it needs some work with adding the missing renders.
    What is in the game right now is good so far.

Art 8.5/10
    Story 8.5/10
    Sex 6.5/10 Not much yet
    Characters 8/10 like most of them!
  6. 1.00 star(s)

JessieTR

This is an incoherent mess of a game. Jumps from one flashback to another seemingly at random and some characters change their look from one shot to the next, making it really hard to follow who is who.

The writing keeps adding commas where they shouldn't be, constantly disrupting the reading rhythm. All the incest game tropes are here, jumping from one to the next barely keeping a coherent context for them.

The only original thing about this game is the angle that the protagonist is a police officer, but even that is half-assed to a point where it almost becomes a parody of itself. I can't understand how this has received such high votes from other users.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

mario1994

Interesting game full of holes in its plot and gameplay... we jump from one event to another. I was relucant to play as woman, yet number of choices made me reconsider it. Good game with little content
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Jessica1998

Well so far so good I've really enjoyed it so far just wish there were more games like this around there very hard 2 cum by.being a Lez myself.i just hope it continues and more ppl r encouraged 2 rite more story's like this
  9. 4.00 star(s)

kiteares

Based on V0.3a looks good, plenty of potential, but you have to bear in mind that the developer is using this game as a learning tool to gain experience for themself, both with the renders and with the engine.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.025...

Originally Reviewed on 12/06/2017

Nice to see a female protagonist in a visual novel/game over the typical male one... The plot of being a cop coping with family relation issues was also creative... The visuals are good, and obviously being so early into development the script is short for the moment...

I was starting to worry at first though because the mom seemed to always have choices where she would now and then have the option to basically go crazy overboard with anger... Even with her son that she had not seen in over a year... Any mother who loves her son might think it was bad that their son hadn't called much, but to outright begin their encounter with a burst of shouting and anger, no sign of how much she missed her kid, that doesn't sound like a loving mother to me... At least there was always another option beyond choices of anger... I was starting to worry with having so many opportunities pop up with choices of anger all the time... Makes me wonder if the authors had/have some history with mom issues... I personally went non-anger whenever I thought it appropriate, as I didn't want the protagonist, that I somewhat controlled, to be a pent-up frustrated meanie...

This vn/game has the potential to go down a lot of interesting paths, being a detective cop, being bi-sexual, and having family issues... Lots of room for creative story telling... I just hope it doesn't go down dark paths, as I hate it when these stories go too dark, which worries me with all the possible anger type choices popping up thus far... Only time will tell...

I'ld recommend giving this one a go, albeit it's early in development and ends quickly... I'll have to re-visit this one once it's more mature into its development cycle...