VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I would like to ask a question about the game, but I'm now too exhausted from reading the last two pages of this thread.

I think I will go back to playing solitaire until my brain stops hurting.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So her boss banged her husband and yet she stayed on the job?
Seems some scenes are getting added later?
I hope we can bang the daughter and have her join in with the mom and her wife.
But i do not want Charlie to be involved at all.
The Aunt can join in as well along with the other female cop and the coroner!

Reactions: Bakkalon

skrilexx

May 23, 2018
How much tip would you need for you to add text in the game?
"If she's not here in 15 minutes, i'm legaly allowed to leave"

Reactions: Shadde03

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
The only suggestion I can think of at the moment would be to change the font for transitions and buttons on the main menu. Keep it as the logo but having it everywhere is a eye sore imo.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
So her boss banged her husband and yet she stayed on the job?
Seems some scenes are getting added later?
I hope we can bang the daughter and have her join in with the mom and her wife.
But i do not want Charlie to be involved at all.
The Aunt can join in as well along with the other female cop and the coroner!
To answer the first question, no Beth's boss didn't. ;) The someone who sent Beth the message just had the same name.
If you don't want him to be, then he won't.
As for Izzy, she will play an important part, Beth's partner on the other hand won't have an option to seduce her or have any kind of sexual relationship with her, sorry. The M.E. well, let's wait and see. ;)

How much tip would you need for you to add text in the game?
"If she's not here in 15 minutes, i'm legaly allowed to leave"
I don't get how a sentence like that would make any sense!?

The only suggestion I can think of at the moment would be to change the font for transitions and buttons on the main menu. Keep it as the logo but having it everywhere is a eye sore imo.
Dont worry I already made a lot of changes to the overall look, the main menu will have the font though and I won't change that. :)

Aug 3, 2017
I was about to say that I was concerned that there'd been no patreon posts in a month, but I guess if the dev posted here at least they're not dead

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
I only make a post on Patreon if I have something really important otherwise I'm more active on my Discord server, where I post previews and stuff more frequently.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@KinneyX23 On another game's thread saw your fan sig of this game, decided to check this thread, and I have to say that I'm actually interested in trying the game out, the overview caught my interest, and I pretty much 90% of the time dislike playing female protagonists because usually, one way or another, they end up being extremely slutty down the road, if they aren't already right from the start, but just the overview alone made me decide otherwise, shows promise.
Will download it now and try out tomorrow :)

Reactions: KinneyX23

Familienficke

May 18, 2018
Now I'm stunned, an update is displayed. I load the file, start the game and notice no update that game ends exactly where I ended months ago.
I'm very disappointed because I liked the game.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
I could literally fill two entire Word pages with all the changes, which include new dialogue/dialogue changes, a lot of bugfixes/changes to the code, the addition of some (smaller) new scenes and more.

True there isn't much new content in terms of images, but calling that not much of an update seems a bit far fetched. ;)

Also guys read the changelog ;)

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Well, it's a bit like this. You make a contract with a captain of a boat to sail you down a bit of a river. Every month you have been promised that you will be taken a bit further along the river. So, after a month of looking forward to seeing a new place, the captain sails you to exactly the same spot in the river as the month before. But don't worry says the captain, we spent this month tuning the engines and painting the hull. All well and good, it sucks to be on a boat if it breaks down, but that isn't what we came for and it isn't why we bought the ticket.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Well that's the thing, most of the people who are complaining about stuff didn't buy anything. ;)
Not that I mind, because the game was inteded to be free anyways. Although I get it everyone wants new content and I honestly want to do add new stuff too. But with the limited time that I have to work on the game I have to make sacrifices. And one of them was to reduce the new content for this update instead of rerenders and fixes.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes