VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Finally got around to trying out the latest beta. Didn't read the posts since my last but caught a quick glimpse of a few comments. I'm not a fan of negative feedback, so you won't see any from me.

I only noticed it was a short bit with some errors, but I did see a mention of it being worked on. Always glad to see progress with stories I like, such as this one. Happy to see our female protagonist keeping up the good work as the tough girl she is. Seems from what I saw we're seeing some of the backstory which I imagine will be pretty important going forward.

I hope the story is fun being created and hope to see more down the road.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Thanks @TheFonze :)
Negative feedback isn't really that great, that's true, but you can still use it in some cases to improve the game or development process. Of course it's a lot nicer if you as the dev get as little negative feedback as possible and more constructive criticism, but without wanting to step on anyones toes, some people might not be able to deliver that, so they use the only way they know. :shrug:

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Finally got around to playing this and it was a great little story. I any complaint I had was summarized at the top of this page so I'll just say that I can't wait to see where it goes. Not often I enjoy a game with a female protagonist since I can't really put myself in their shoes, but this is an exception. Keep up the good work!

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Is there a walkthrough to this game also can you have a relationship with both the son and daughter?

Reactions: Hybris

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Is there a walkthrough to this game also can you have a relationship with both the son and daughter?
I always thought, that there's no need for a walkthrough, but I guess I will provide one soon, because the choices can lead to some significantly changed scenes. And yes you can or rather will be able to do that in the future. ;)

Just finished this and I'm really enjoying the characters. Can't wait to corrupt all the cute little women in it (poor Charlie).
I'd like to see you try, because there's not gonna be any corruption in the game. :p

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@UncleVT or @N7 Here is the new version from the game.This is postet on 15 december:

After I got my Creative Cloud back, I could finally make the required changes to the images.
Along with those changes I fixed some bugs mentioned on my Discord as well. Also available now are the uncompressed and the Android version of the game. :)

Uncompressed:
PC:
MAC:

Compressed:
PC:
MAC:
Android:

There's a flaw in the uncompressed version, which lets the game crash when you open up the stats screens. The hotfix below should help with that issue.

Edit: New links. And a fixed Uncompressed version was uploaded.
After I got my Creative Cloud back, I could finally make the required changes to the images.
Along with those changes I fixed some bugs mentioned on my Discord as well. Also available now are the uncompressed and the Android version of the game. :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yup that's the newest version, but the hotfix is unnecessary with the version provided by the links, it's just there for people that had already downloaded the previous bugged release.
ok.thanks for telling me that.i delete then the link for the hotfix

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@KinneyX23 i don´t know why but i download the uncompress pc version and i need the hotfix.I have startet a new game and play from day 1.When i click on the pictures on top left then comes for example this traceback.But when i used then the hotfix it doesn´t come the error.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
You have the wrong links above. ;)

This is the fixed (uncompressed) version:
PC:
Mac:
these are the link from the post from you patreon site.ok thanks.I change the links

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Not sure what you mean, but since I introduced all the characters, I only slightly changed Alex (which means that I reduced the number of piercings. And now I slightly changed the hairstyle, but I didn't change the model, so she's still the same.
Started new play (and still no bar scene? :() and I have to agree that the new hairstyle of Alex maker her look alot like Eva. There is still the old stlye in the icon and I bet when you change that, they will look really similar. Sure their faces and bodies are different, but the silhouette of their heads is quite the same now. The old hair was maybe to much but now its to similar to Eva. Without the dialog I first thought she talks to Eva when she came home. Why did you change the hair color too?

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Uhm ... You do know that Alex always looked like she does now, right? Except for a very short period of time, where I thought the hair you see in the button for example, is a good choice.

Also:

Alex (Old/current hairstyle):
alex_2.png

Alex (the hair you see in the button):
alex_4.png

Eva:
eva_test_10.png

Sorry, but I don't see how they look similar!?

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I too would like a walkthrough. Just my two cents but for me having a walkthrough lets me focus more on the story rather than stressing over "What have I missed?".

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Uhm ... You do know that Alex always looked like she does now, right? Except for a very short period of time, where I thought the hair you see in the button for example, is a good choice.

Also:

Alex (Old/current hairstyle):
View attachment 201910

Alex (the hair you see in the button):
View attachment 201911

Eva:
View attachment 201912

Sorry, but I don't see how they look similar!?

Don't look at me, I think these people are completely nuts...

:ROFLMAO:

Oh, and work is epic Kinney, keep it up!

Reactions: KinneyX23
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes