• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Uhm, I don't know what you played, but the game never ended with a scene like that before. ;) And other than the scene I added for this new version, there really is just one other scene like that in the game.

I could write a walkthrough, but I honestly don't think that it's necessary at this stage of the developement.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Some changes are coming, one of them will be the look of all the flashbacks.

Here is a poll, with three options to choose from:

Reactions: N7Ness

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Working on it. :)
I lost some time, due to problem in real life, but I made up some time, the last few days. My guess is that I will have the new version ready during the first week of may.

Reactions: Arcane666

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
Working on it. :)
I lost some time, due to problem in real life, but I made up some time, the last few days. My guess is that I will have the new version ready during the first week of may.
Good to read it. :) Just go on, I like your game. But I hope, after two month development, the fans get some action. (If you know what I mean. ;) )

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Downloaded .05 beta from Mega and while start up screen is different, game ends at same point as .04 version.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
We are looking into the file now, standby.

The uploading team made the choice to revert back to 0.04 beta until we can confirm the 0.05 Beta files.

Sorry for the inconvenience​

Reactions: UncleVT

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Just to let you guys know, the game ends at the sam point as before. But I added scenes between the existing ones to let the transitions feel more natural. ;)

Changes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But there are currently some problems, that shouldn't be there. I'm working on a fix for that right now.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Just to let you guys know, the game ends at the sam point as before. But I added scenes between the existing ones to let the transitions feel more natural. ;)
While I appreciate that you want to make your game perfect for your vision, players don't like to play the same content over and over again. You should try and get it to your prefered story form on the first go, even if that means advancing the plot more slowly.

Reactions: proximus
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes