VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes
Jul 31, 2017
Here I stand on the final hours before I try this game. Edit: (I have a few other games that I need to play tonight as well.) I have not come across this game before but from what I've read in this thread so far, it appears that it will be a good game. I will do my best to play it and remember what issues I find so that I may report them to you, @KinneyX23. I have high hopes for your game and will definitely do my part to help make this game of the best games around. I myself can't do much more than recommend ideas or suggestions but I will gladly do that.

Regards.

Reactions: KinneyX23

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
I don't know what you're referring to, but I added a total of 7 new scenes with over 80 images, rerendered a couple of old ones and added the prologue. Sure 2 scenes are a bit shorter, but the rest are longer ones.

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
I don't know what you're referring to, but I added a total of 7 new scenes with over 80 images, rerendered a couple of old ones and added the prologue. Sure 2 scenes are a bit shorter, but the rest are longer ones.
guess it's time to replay it from the start, probably missed a lot of it :happyblush

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
@Marko1245
Yeah, if you're skipping through all the dialogue, ehh... -.-
Seriously, the game has nearly 7.000 words, over 300 images and you are telling me it's a 5 minute game!?

@Gomly1980
True, but a 16 year old is widely regarded as underaged and it therefore is something I can't and won't do.

Reactions: Krull

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
@Gomly1980
True, but a 16 year old is widely regarded as underaged and it therefore is something I can't and won't do.
If by widely you mean America then, yeah.

Even Canada is 16.

Rest of the world is between 12 and 16.

I'm not arguing and i'm certainly not going to tell you to change your mind, just making a point. 16 isn't widely considered underage, only America and they aren't the majority of the world, not even close.

Reactions: JohnSmift

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
I'm not talking about the law, I'm talking about the age that people think is appropriate for scenes like that.
I know that the US isn't the majority of the world, in fact I don't even live anywhere close. But even where I live nearly everyone would tell you that 18 is the age, where this sort of stuff is "acceptable", even though the age of consent is much lower than that. At 14 to be precise.

Reactions: Krull and UncleVT

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fan Sig:
ir-fan.gif
ir-fan2.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/03/85452_ir-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/01/244900_inre-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/319952_ir-fan2.gif

Last edited:

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Yeah, but the three girls are nicer to look at. :D

And btw HUGE thanks to @Krull again! Especially for the special version of the signature he made for me. :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Krull

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
2 of them look really nice other one I would of probably of replaced with the son so that the son was on one side of the mother and the daughter on the other side of the mother.

Bluemouf

Nov 29, 2017
Why does the mother have such a drastically different look in the flash back when she caught the son

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Half the flashbacks where useless and felt like streching content that arent even there. I like the story but this is just annoying as fuck going back all the time.

1 Flashback should be enough and then the ACTUAL story should happen.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
I'd like to disagree and just ignore the comment @Yggalf but I'm not really sure I can do that.
The reason for that is that I'm not really happy with the way the flashbacks tie in either. Sure I'd love to still have the flashbacks, but I actually think that they sort of destroy the flow. In addition to that there is another issue, I discovered thanks to one of my patrons. The transitions between the scenes aren't really there, so it basically is just a number of images put together.

And there are a few other things, that bother me right now. So I will make a Patreon post in the next few days, where I hope to adress some of them, including the flashbacks.

Reactions: UncleVT and Krull

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Poor son, surrounded by at least 2 lesbians with no understanding for his urges :FeelsBadMan:

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes