VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

dunhill

May 3, 2017
i do like this game :happyblushand the story and i like the changes that the game dev did from the 1st version to the version right before this one BUT development of this game seems slow, i know that this is a game that the game dev is working on his/her own free time and its done with a story that the game dev wrote yrs ago but i want more!!!!:OhMyGoodness:
i hope to see more content and for this game to be completed but with the game dev constantly tweaking the game to be just perfect i fear that the game will never be completed or the game dev may get burnout and give up this project (which i don't want)....

hopefully the game dev is pleased with the last set of changes and can now actually start giving us more of the story:pancakeMix:

its been like 9-10mts now since i played the 1st version and not much content in that time frame:FeelsBadMan: (if the game dev reads this i do actually admire that you're making this game but i think you should stick to the changes that you've made already and continue with the story:))

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
9 month with only 133m of contents.
The version in the OP is heavily compressed! The uncompressed version would be over 1GB big. Just FYI ;)

Uuu yeah another Inc.. Penisless Incest... h..hurray ... yay?(fake smiling)
No one said anything about penisless. Yes you play as a woman and yes you are married to a woman, but that doesn't mean that there won't be any hetero sexual content. ;)

i do like this game :happyblushand the story and i like the changes that the game dev did from the 1st version to the version right before this one BUT development of this game seems slow, i know that this is a game that the game dev is working on his/her own free time and its done with a story that the game dev wrote yrs ago but i want more!!!!:OhMyGoodness:
i hope to see more content and for this game to be completed but with the game dev constantly tweaking the game to be just perfect i fear that the game will never be completed or the game dev may get burnout and give up this project (which i don't want)....

hopefully the game dev is pleased with the last set of changes and can now actually start giving us more of the story:pancakeMix:

its been like 9-10mts now since i played the 1st version and not much content in that time frame:FeelsBadMan: (if the game dev reads this i do actually admire that you're making this game but i think you should stick to the changes that you've made already and continue with the story:))
I mostly stick to the changes I already made and I did add a lot of content since the very first release. But yeah, I develope the game in my free time, which is extremely limited, because I usually work 10-12 hours a day. Downside of working as the manager in a big electronics store I guess.

But one thing I can and will promise, I won't ever abandon the game. Maybe it takes some time to get to the finish, but that's the way it has to work for now. Sure I'd like to finish updates a lot faster, but the income I have right now, just doesn't allow anything like that. To be honest I didn't even get the money back that I already spend. And although money never was my primary goal with the game, I have to set my priorities to not go further into the red.

Very confusing version.
What's confusing for you, maybe I can clarify!?

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
What's confusing for you, maybe I can clarify!?
I mean, I have played those earlier versions and I must say that if this has been my first version to play, I wouldn't know what happening. Many scenes missing, story jumps oddly. Don't get me wrong, I really like this game and lesbian route, but just wondering why even publish this version.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
It's a beta version, which lacks some renders, but it should give you an idea what's coming with the full release of 0.05.
There are a lot of images and smaller scenes added between the exisiting ones, to let the transitions feel more natural, because before almost an entire day way skipped, which I wanted to adress with this update.

Reactions: jaydem

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Renders are ok but what I dislike is the disconcerting storytelling. (Believe me, I don't want to be rude and "disconcerting" is a really nice word to call it).
- The first part (prologue) is really confusing with a lot of flasbacks.
- After the end of what seems a previous version, when MC go to the morgue, the story don't follow in the update, as after a "more in the next version" add, it jumps to an out of the blue phone call between MC and leo. The scene at the morque seems to have been forgoten by the developper.
-After that the things goes ok for one day. Then on the morning another strange transition happens : Mc talks with her sister in the kitchen, her sister says : "talking about your kids, there's Eva". At that point I imagined that next scene will took place in the kitchen with the two sisters and the dauchter. But no, next pic MC is in a gym with her daughter and a creepy guy.
-Directly after that scene in the gym and one more time out of the blue, MC caught her son wanking in a bathroom (even don't know, if it's in their flat/house or somewhere else) and the scene seems cut in the middle, like before in the morgue, with the end of the actual version !
I don't want to be too hard so I won't make a bad review. But please, for us gamers who love good scenario and not just a fuckfest (which it's not by the way), agree to and find someone to help you in the storytelling !

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Guys read...
Seriously I've said it numerous times by now, that this version is beta, where some renders are missing.

@JR81
There isn't really one, the closest thing I have is here:

Reactions: JR81

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
While I agree that the story should have been like this from the start, many of the players ask me to do exactly what I did. Many of you said that the transitions between the scenes feel awkward, so I adressed that issue.
So what I understand is that with your last update you adressed the issue to make things less confusing. I'm sorry but it ain't working !

U

User_166761

I don't think using "placeholders" was a good decision. What makes you think people will even replay the game for missing scenes if you have already spoiled what happens? I think you should have taken your time and stopped jumping from scene to scene, it's very immersion breaking. It's not only the missing scenes, but the sudden unexplained mood changes in dialogue too.

As it currently stands, it feels as if you are desperately trying to meet a deadline. I have seen games with fewer actual renders achieve way more by developing the story slowly but cohesively.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
So... any incest scene (Mom/son, Mom/Daughter) yet or not? anyway... I really like the MC of this game.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Is it really so difficult to read what people have written?
The gem still ends at the same time, but the new content wasn't added after the end of the last version, it was added between the exisiting scenes.

Reactions: Krull
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes