• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
I'm aware, that the last updates weren't exactly what any of you wanted. But at the same time many of you said, that I should do something to let the flashbacks look different or let the transitions feel more natural.

But since it's still at a pretty early stage of the developement, it's better to sort out those issue now, rather than later, when the game reached a point, where a new playthrough takes over an hour or even more. Also I said from the start of the developement that the game is basically just a way for me to learn how Daz and Renpy work and although I think I'm fairly good with Daz by now, I still suck with Renpy (at least with the more advanced possibilities).

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Just to let you guys know, the game ends at the sam point as before. But I added scenes between the existing ones to let the transitions feel more natural. ;)
Perhaps thought about a change on the version numbering in this case. By example, this version could have been the 0.04.01, for "same point on the story than any other 0.04 version, but with corrections and/or additions on the already existing content".
This way, people who want to always know all the content will download it and play it, and people who just want to continue the story will wait for the next version. This should limit the number of disappointed reactions.
Now that you named it 0.05 it's too late, but thinking about it for the future can be a good idea.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
To be honest the naming isn't really a big issue, because I can still revert back to something like 0.045 or even 0.04b.
The reason why I chose 0.05 is simply because the game changed or will be changed quite a bit and it felt like a better way to go for a new number rather than staying with the older 0.04.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I'm aware, that the last updates weren't exactly what any of you wanted. But at the same time many of you said, that I should do something to let the flashbacks look different or let the transitions feel more natural.

But since it's still at a pretty early stage of the developement, it's better to sort out those issue now, rather than later, when the game reached a point, where a new playthrough takes over an hour or even more. Also I said from the start of the developement that the game is basically just a way for me to learn how Daz and Renpy work and although I think I'm fairly good with Daz by now, I still suck with Renpy (at least with the more advanced possibilities).
@KinneyX23
Don't let some discourage you, you are right to flesh things out right at the start of the game, rather than waiting till there's too much story and have to back track.
Some people here are like squirrels trying to get a nut..........I guess they haven't gotten their nut yet.....Lol!!

I like what you've started with and can wait till you get it where your happy with it. Till then, you keep doing your thing to it. It will be appreciated in the long run..............Peace!!

Aug 16, 2017
I downloaded this yesterday and loaded up an old save which started me in the gym with the guy about to grab daughters butt. after that scene it jumped to walking in on son fapping in bathroom and ended.

redownloading now in hopes this has been sorted. if not then im guessing old saves are breaking it and have to start it all again

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
Maybe I'm wrong, but as I remember, the v.02 ended (almost) the same point like v.05, didn't it? :) (But the v.03 pretty sure did). :D

(I know, the added scenes... but it's still funny.)

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Maybe I'm wrong, but as I remember, the v.02 ended (almost) the same point like v.05, didn't it? :) (But the v.03 pretty sure did). :D

(I know, the added scenes... but it's still funny.)
No the game ends like this since 0.04. ;)

can not be saved..
I checked with the released version and I can save the game.

What!? So, if I skip the tutorial the game give me a prologue. And if I didn't skip the tutorial i will miss it?
Whoops, thanks for the info. ;)

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes