• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
He put something on his patreon today, prob just an excuse for a late delay. Either way im still excited but it probably wont be coming out today.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK 8000 posted
Almost done (HS Tutor)...​
Hello!
I practically finished the new version of HS Tutor. I still have about one hour before the 29th ends in my time zone, but I'd rather leave to test the game more closely tomorrow to avoid uploading something with bugs.
So within 24 hours the game will be available here for download.
About the new content, although I managed to do the sex scene with Zoe and a hot scene with Mila, unfortunately I could not be productive enough to do an update with as much content as I wanted. For example, the last update of the three teachers had 306 new CGs. Tomorrow will have only 230 new CGs. My productivity was considerably worse this time, but I believe I have already identified some problems in my method of work and will try to improve this.
In a few days I will also make available the new House Arrest update to officially finalize this game.
Bye!
h.png

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
He put something on his patreon today, prob just an excuse for a late delay. Either way im still excited but it probably wont be coming out today.
I'll put it on Patreon in the next few hours. My only concern is that I have not tested the game enough. Maybe there are some bugs, but I'll upload anyway and if there are any major issues I fix it later.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'll put it on Patreon in the next few hours. My only concern is that I have not tested the game enough. Maybe there are some bugs, but I'll upload anyway and if there are any major issues I fix it later.
“Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!”
- Edsger W. Dijkstra