Earthmaster

Feb 9, 2018
I played SolvalleySchool and find this dev also create this awesome game , can not wait next update?
Note:Why this game do not have gallery mode like SolvalleySchool ?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I played SolvalleySchool and find this dev also create this awesome game , can not wait next update?
Note:Why this game do not have gallery mode like SolvalleySchool ?
Hi! The next update will have a functional gallery for each character. In fact, I went back to work on the game today, after a long delay.

The first things I will do are:

1. install a mod for Koikatu that allows to associate the bones of the characters with gimmicks that simulate movements, thus allowing the creation of new animations

2. make all the girls available in the morning at school, in the afternoon at various places and, at the end of the week, in different places

3. Make a new site in the city that will have the Koikatu DLC sites, which are local for dates.

Shadow Step

Dec 1, 2018
Hi! The next update will have a functional gallery for each character. In fact, I went back to work on the game today, after a long delay.

The first things I will do are:

1. install a mod for Koikatu that allows to associate the bones of the characters with gimmicks that simulate movements, thus allowing the creation of new animations

2. make all the girls available in the morning at school, in the afternoon at various places and, at the end of the week, in different places

3. Make a new site in the city that will have the Koikatu DLC sites, which are local for dates.
Mind sharing the mod?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys!

For those who have an interest in HS Tutor, I decided that I will post details on my blog about what I have been doing in the game. Here the blog link:

Here is the link from the first post about what I'm doing in HS Tutor:

Bye!

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I started playing this game today and it has been AWESOME until now. The story is great and funny, the characters are nice, the animations are godlike, the variety of girl is great, and I totally wasn't expecting an incest feel free to interpret game, that was huge and great surprise to find. This game is propably my best discovery of the year beating Milf City

The only "complain" I have is that is kinda tiring reading the MC saying shit so many times, but I already saw an answer to that in this thread and I understand it

My biggest question is: the amount of rooms/places outside the original Koikatu game is incredible and so good looking. The first 15 minutes of the game is developed mostly in MC's room and the school and it shows the typical Koikatu MC's room and Koikatu school building that anyone know by playing Koikatu for 20 minutes, but then I didn't recognize anything else from the main game. How did you get them? Did you create them? If that's the case please tell me how, I have been messing around with the Koikatu Studio and I don't feel like all of those rooms/places are created just with the Chara Studio

I want to play the v0.5.0 first but this has everything for me to be a 5 stars review. Great game, keep doing what you do.

And just to be curious, What country are you from?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I started playing this game today and it has been AWESOME until now. The story is great and funny, the characters are nice, the animations are godlike, the variety of girl is great, and I totally wasn't expecting an incest feel free to interpret game, that was huge and great surprise to find. This game is propably my best discovery of the year beating Milf City

The only "complain" I have is that is kinda tiring reading the MC saying shit so many times, but I already saw an answer to that in this thread and I understand it

My biggest question is: the amount of rooms/places outside the original Koikatu game is incredible and so good looking. The first 15 minutes of the game is developed mostly in MC's room and the school and it shows the typical Koikatu MC's room and Koikatu school building that anyone know by playing Koikatu for 20 minutes, but then I didn't recognize anything else from the main game. How did you get them? Did you create them? If that's the case please tell me how, I have been messing around with the Koikatu Studio and I don't feel like all of those rooms/places are created just with the Chara Studio

I want to play the v0.5.0 first but this has everything for me to be a 5 stars review. Great game, keep doing what you do.

And just to be curious, What country are you from?
Hi.

Most of the maps I created using Studio items (the protagonist's house, the exterior of the other houses, etc.). The game offers some items like walls and floors. The rest you can create using primitive shapes and other items. I've edited some maps made by other players too, such as Megan's house and the hot springs.

I've attached one of the maps I've made (Zoe's bedroom) for you to open in Studio if you want to see how I created it.

About the game, the next update will make it much better, in my opinion, because you can talk to the girls at school in the morning. This will allow you to develop the Relationship Points faster as well as give you the chance to do unique events there.

When I finish my two other projects I will devote 100% to HS Tutor. I think the game has a lot of potential and there are several things I could improve if I had more time. For now I'm not even announcing this game because I do not want to attract patrons that will have to wait several months for each update.

Bye!

CpartyC

Dec 13, 2017
Gee ur killing me bruh cant wait for the next update :D
I really like the game cuz the setting is kinda cool and interesting

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Hi.

Most of the maps I created using Studio items (the protagonist's house, the exterior of the other houses, etc.). The game offers some items like walls and floors. The rest you can create using primitive shapes and other items. I've edited some maps made by other players too, such as Megan's house and the hot springs.

I've attached one of the maps I've made (Zoe's bedroom) for you to open in Studio if you want to see how I created it.

About the game, the next update will make it much better, in my opinion, because you can talk to the girls at school in the morning. This will allow you to develop the Relationship Points faster as well as give you the chance to do unique events there.

When I finish my two other projects I will devote 100% to HS Tutor. I think the game has a lot of potential and there are several things I could improve if I had more time. For now I'm not even announcing this game because I do not want to attract patrons that will have to wait several months for each update.

Bye!
Thank you so much, but is it me or the attached file is just a picture? Or I am missing something here?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Thank you so much, but is it me or the attached file is just a picture? Or I am missing something here?
Move this picture to the "Koikatu\userdata\studio" folder. Then enter Studio and choose "load", find the picture and open it. The pics saved in Studio have metadata that allows the game to recreate the scene based on it.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I get it now, I'm watching it right now and I guess I totally understimate the potential of the Chara Studio, thanks. One last thing, is it possbile to change the color of the items?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I get it now, I'm watching it right now and I guess I totally understimate the potential of the Chara Studio, thanks. One last thing, is it possbile to change the color of the items?
It depends on the item. Some allow. Click on the item, then on "Anim", if the item allows you to change the color, the option should appear in the window that will open.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Maczer0

Oct 12, 2018
I have Q when coming out the new version of the game the update i want to know what will be happen next

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Hey guys!

For those who have an interest in HS Tutor, I decided that I will post details on my blog about what I have been doing in the game. Here the blog link:

Here is the link from the first post about what I'm doing in HS Tutor:

Bye!
Been looking forward to HS Tutor getting an update. The characters are amazing. I hope we finally get to seal the deal with Zoe and Mila!

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK 8000 posted
About testing HS Tutor...
1.png
Hello guys!
I'm working on HS Tutor at the moment. For now I have not added any new events in the storyline of MIla and Zoe because I'm working on the improvement that I consider essential for the game, which is to make the girls always available somewhere in the map.
This, in my opinion, is making the game a lot more fun. There are now several options for the player and he can approach the girls in different places and at different times to check for variations of events (for example, the Zoe "kissing event" has four variations: at school in the morning, in her bedroom in the afternoon, in her bedroom before bed, on weekends during a walk around town).
However, this brings a "problem". The game is getting very complex and it becomes increasingly difficult to test all the possibilities. Below is a difference between the complexity of Solvalley and HS Tutor:
2.png
The white boxes symbolize the moment the player finds the girl on the map. The red boxes symbolize an event.
If you notice, in Solvalley things develop in a way that is almost totally linear. That's why I can make updates to Solvalley quickly and without critical bugs. In the case of HS Tutor, things are not so linear, the player can access the girl in different places and make events in different orders.
To make sure an event is not happening before the right time, I need to test the game over and over again, trying to do everything in the different orders and this is exhausting and time consuming. It is for this reason that I will need help to test the HS Tutor.
Usually devs make patrons of higher tiers have access to a preliminary build. This does not make the slightest sense, because it is as if the higher tiers were "paying" to work. But since my $6 tier does not get any bonuses for now, it might make sense in the future to have them access the HS Tutor updates before (maybe a week in advance), so I can collect feedback and fix bugs, speechs and options that appear at the wrong time, etc.
For the next update that happens sometime this March, tiers of $3 and $6 will have access to HS Tutor at the same time. When I decide that $6 tier will have early acess to help me test the game before the "official" build, I'll let you guys know here, so people who are interested can change the pledge.
Here some screenshots showing the new opportunities that the player will have in version 0.5.0:
3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png
In a few days I will do a post with the news and screenshots about the hot scenes. In addition to the new scenes with Zoe and Mila, I also plan to add variations of sex scenes with the teachers at school (and in the case of Patricia, the busty teacher, the possibility of sleeping in her house).
Bye!

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes