PC

Mac

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK8000 posted​
My comments:
Hello! In this update I worked more on the "technical" part of the game and so there was not much progress in the storylines. If you continue an old save and just see the new Zoe and Mila storyline events, you may be disappointed with the little content. Try walking around the city and visiting Zoe at various locations to see some new repeatables scenes with her.
When I tested the game today, I noticed that I forgot to update the sex gallery. For now it only contains Zoe's scenes. I'm going to patch soon with the entire gallery implemented. For those who use an old save, some inconsistencies may occur in the gallery (some scenes will unlock before you do them).
I'm going to make an official Android port of this version of HS Tutor, however it will be experimental and I will need your help to test it, since my poor people' smartphone can't run games. I don't know when this version will be ready.
I did not test the game intensively because I did not want to delay any more. If you find bugs, please report here!

And one last note (I'm actually writing this to pass the time while I'm uploading the files)...
Both Mila and Zoe have roles that the player can add at the beginning of the game. The original is: Mila: landlady; Zoe: housemate.
In version 0.5.0 I used their roles in several sentences, but the original I quoted above is simply ridiculous. So I strongly suggest you change the default roles to something more appropriate. When you change the role of each one at the beginning, there is an example sentence for you to check if the roles you put up sound good in the context of the game.
And remember! Patreon does not like wrongthinking, so DO NOT put sister and mother!
Incidentally, I must confess that I put these two terms to test here and it worked perfectly. I just did that, however, to be sure that nothing wrong would happen to the player who decided to act in such a subversive and rebellious way. If Patreon immediately bans a game containing these terms, then it must be something terribly wrong, right? Well, I'm still alive so far. I'm a bit paranoid, though. I'm sleeping with a machete under my pillow because at any moment gargoyles can come in through my window and punish me for writing sister and mother, in this order, without capital letters.

OP updated with changelog.

Gissi81978

Apr 13, 2018
This error comes when I want to open the list of events from Mila

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2196, in script
    call screen events_list_mila
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2198, in execute
    screen events_list_mila:
    screen events_list_mila:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2199, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2219, in execute
    if not sw_mila_07:
NameError: name 'sw_mila_07' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2196, in script
    call screen events_list_mila
  File "L:\Spiele\HSTutor-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "L:\Spiele\HSTutor-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "L:\Spiele\HSTutor-0.5.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "L:\Spiele\HSTutor-0.5.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2867, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "L:\Spiele\HSTutor-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "L:\Spiele\HSTutor-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "L:\Spiele\HSTutor-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "L:\Spiele\HSTutor-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "L:\Spiele\HSTutor-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "L:\Spiele\HSTutor-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "L:\Spiele\HSTutor-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "L:\Spiele\HSTutor-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen events_list_mila:
    screen events_list_mila:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2199, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2219, in execute
    if not sw_mila_07:
  File "<screen language>", line 2219, in <module>
NameError: name 'sw_mila_07' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
HSTutor 0.5.0
Sun Mar 31 12:07:35 2019

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
TK8000 posted​
My comments:
Hello! In this update I worked more on the "technical" part of the game and so there was not much progress in the storylines. If you continue an old save and just see the new Zoe and Mila storyline events, you may be disappointed with the little content. Try walking around the city and visiting Zoe at various locations to see some new repeatables scenes with her.
When I tested the game today, I noticed that I forgot to update the sex gallery. For now it only contains Zoe's scenes. I'm going to patch soon with the entire gallery implemented. For those who use an old save, some inconsistencies may occur in the gallery (some scenes will unlock before you do them).
I'm going to make an official Android port of this version of HS Tutor, however it will be experimental and I will need your help to test it, since my poor people' smartphone can't run games. I don't know when this version will be ready.
I did not test the game intensively because I did not want to delay any more. If you find bugs, please report here!

And one last note (I'm actually writing this to pass the time while I'm uploading the files)...
Both Mila and Zoe have roles that the player can add at the beginning of the game. The original is: Mila: landlady; Zoe: housemate.
In version 0.5.0 I used their roles in several sentences, but the original I quoted above is simply ridiculous. So I strongly suggest you change the default roles to something more appropriate. When you change the role of each one at the beginning, there is an example sentence for you to check if the roles you put up sound good in the context of the game.
And remember! Patreon does not like wrongthinking, so DO NOT put sister and mother!
Incidentally, I must confess that I put these two terms to test here and it worked perfectly. I just did that, however, to be sure that nothing wrong would happen to the player who decided to act in such a subversive and rebellious way. If Patreon immediately bans a game containing these terms, then it must be something terribly wrong, right? Well, I'm still alive so far. I'm a bit paranoid, though. I'm sleeping with a machete under my pillow because at any moment gargoyles can come in through my window and punish me for writing sister and mother, in this order, without capital letters.

OP updated with changelog.
the sarcasm is strong =)))

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
I'm a bit confused about the changing titles thing. So i made them Sister and Mom. but he still refers to her by her name rather then title? Is that correct?

garyH

May 25, 2017
Does the main character every start calling Mila by her title or is the entire "Change Title" thing almost entirely irrelevant?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm a bit confused about the changing titles thing. So i made them Sister and Mom. but he still refers to her by her name rather then title? Is that correct?
Still no change from what i can tell. Refers to the mother by her first name constantly.
Does the main character every start calling Mila by her title or is the entire "Change Title" thing almost entirely irrelevant?
Yes that is normal, when you are changing the relationship title at the beginning (housemate to sister etc), you aren't changing what you call them, they will still be Mila & Zoe but it changes some of the dialogue.
"I don't have feelings for you! You're my sister!"
"Because you're his sister! I can't believe you did these things!"
etc

garyH

May 25, 2017
Yes that is normal, when you are changing the relationship title at the beginning (landlady to mother etc), you aren't changing what you call them, they will still be Mila & Zoe but it changes some of the dialogue.
"I don't have feelings for you! You're my sister!"
"Because you're his sister! I can't believe you did these things!"
etc
Well that's unfortunate. Hope we get an option in the future to change how we address them, or some sort of incest patch.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Wait a Minute... He failed HIS entrance exam, yet he's allowed to tutor these HS Girls??? Uhm... Something just sounds wrong in that... He should be getting them to tutor HIM... Maybe a few MILF's of the girls, teaching him the things he REALLY needs to know for life.

Reactions: joeblow7314

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Wait a Minute... He failed HIS entrance exam, yet he's allowed to tutor these HS Girls??? Uhm... Something just sounds wrong in that... He should be getting them to tutor HIM... Maybe a few MILF's of the girls, teaching him the things he REALLY needs to know for life.
You know the expression "Those who can't do, teach."?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Did you find this update disappointing? It took me a lot to do but I could not put a lot of content. When I tested it, I found it a bit disappointing because it ended very quickly.

Still refers to her as Mila rather then Mom or Mother.
Most of the time they call themselves by their names. That's because when I started to make the game, I decided that the player could interpret whatever he wanted. More recently I have added this option of the roles but it is still somewhat limiting. In the last updates I used it more but in the oldest scenes the characters are rarely called by the roles.

To pass the college exam you need the help of at least one of the three teachers (it depends on the course you select). But you can ask the help of the three if you want and all the helps end in sex.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes