BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
Does anyone have a mod that makes the main character not a retard ?

Seriously, if the dialogs were not this bad the game would be 11/10, it's so frustrating !

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone have a mod that makes the main character not a retard ?

Seriously, if the dialogs were not this bad the game would be 11/10, it's so frustrating !
I'm doing my best with my shitty english :cry:

About a mod that improves the dialogues, I find it unlikely that someone will waste time doing it. I have two games where the characters are even more retarded and although several players have helped me to sort the texts over time, the dialogues remain bizarre and stupid.

Note: if you have a text editor and patience, you can open the game's scripts and change whatever you want. I do not encrypt my files, anyone can do whatever they want with them.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Did you find this update disappointing? It took me a lot to do but I could not put a lot of content. When I tested it, I found it a bit disappointing because it ended very quickly.

Most of the time they call themselves by their names. That's because when I started to make the game, I decided that the player could interpret whatever he wanted. More recently I have added this option of the roles but it is still somewhat limiting. In the last updates I used it more but in the oldest scenes the characters are rarely called by the roles.

To pass the college exam you need the help of at least one of the three teachers (it depends on the course you select). But you can ask the help of the three if you want and all the helps end in sex.
Not played the update yet, but if you find an update a bit short it's not a terrible thing - pointless grinding for the player to make updates longer is never a good thing. Looking forward to seeing the new stuff!

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey can't wait for android port ! Thank you!
I'm in touch with the guy who helps me with this now.

I do not do ports because I use the "focus_mask" function and it does not work on Android. But this guy who helps me is kind of a computer genius and he wrote a script for me that edits all the images that use "focus_mask", takes its coordinates and automatically modifies the game's scripts with the correct coordinates of each image.

That saves me days of work. I'm going to try to create a version today and put it on my Patreon (later people spread it here). However, I have no way to test so expect some problems like larger texts than message boxes and stuff like that.

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
How to get new Mila events? I can't seem to find it.

Did you find this update disappointing? It took me a lot to do but I could not put a lot of content. When I tested it, I found it a bit disappointing because it ended very quickly.
To be honest by the looks on the changlelog I'm a tad bit dissapointed about the update, I expect a SolValley kind of update content-wise but I'm not just here to rant, I still like the stupidly funny dialogue, the new scenes are fantastic with a little bit of imagination and attention this game might be better than TK8000 previous games.

Velvetmonkey

Jul 26, 2018
love the graphics even though the dirty talk in the sex scenes could be better , mc seems a little awkward :'D
story is pretty decent nothing crazy good nor bad

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
To be honest by the looks on the changlelog I'm a tad bit dissapointed about the update, I expect a SolValley kind of update content-wise but I'm not just here to rant, I still like the stupidly funny dialogue, the new scenes are fantastic with a little bit of imagination and attention this game might be better than TK8000 previous games.
To unlock the scenes with Mila you first need to be caught with Zoe in your bedroom.

Then go to her room at night and do that event where she showher breasts for the first time. Then ask to see her breasts (living room, afternoon). If all goes well the protagonist will say that he needs to buy a bra with her. Look for Charlotte anywhere and ask about bras, then talk to Mila in the afternoon and go shopping.

Then you have to visit her at night twice and choose to have the evening chats.

About Solvalley, it's stupidly easy to work on that game because events are completely linear. So when the player makes an event, most of the time the girl disappears from the map and reappears in the place of the next event.

Thanks to this I can work 99% of the time just creating new scenes and texts when I create a new update.

In HS Tutor each girl has different places that depend on the day of the week and the time. Every time I make a new event, I have to make sure everything is working before and after the event. I need to change some lines, add new options, etc. That's why I take so long to create content for this game. And that's why I find it essential to finish my other projects before I start devoting myself to HS Tutor too much.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
@TK8000 Just curious is there any content for the shogi girl in the park yet? The dialogue say to train more online but there is no option to continue playing shogi online after the Zoe event.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
For how much u kept us waiting I am pretty dissapointed, no bj scene for zoe after all this teasing, no bj from mila, meh u lost my pledge till next version
No problem. I suggest you wait a few months if you want to be a patron again. That's because soon the HS Tutor will be my main project and I'll be able to make decent content for this game.

@TK8000 Just curious is there any content for the shogi girl in the park yet? The dialogue say to train more online but there is no option to continue playing shogi online after the Zoe event.
Not yet.

Reactions: kahlyan and Hones

Zit_BR

Jan 16, 2019
I could not get past this part, in case anyone managed to go beyond please share the save.

Hu3hu3hu3

Aug 15, 2017
Models look good.

Question: Is it legal to profit from software made using models from Koikatu: Chara Studio? Does Illusion explicitly allows this?

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
– Three new teachers + their events + their sex scenes, how do I unlock the free 20/20?

ZethSet

May 17, 2018
Just played this game for the first time and so far so good, and while this will sound ironic(?) coming from another non-native english speaker, you just need to polish some parts of the dialogue and it will be almost perfect.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes