♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
"Oh and before I forget...Fuck You!" - Amelia to MC

Love this fucking game!
Yeah, right? That's what I like about this Dev. He has a very good sense of humor
Like this one, which I feels like a kind of déjà vu from a few years ago.

[Zoe to Mc]
Shit! Why didn't she tell me you were coming too? Did you kiss?
[Mom to Zoe]
Zoe! This is your brother's private business and he has no obligation to tell you!
[Mc to Mom]
Thanks to take my side for once, Mom!
[Mom to Mc]
You're welcome! Now, tell us! Did you kiss her?
screenshot0003.png

Or this one which I don't know if the developer intended to do
Not sure it's not the other way around though :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
What a freaking family relationship. These degenerates also remind me of certain anecdotes from my own family
- While we were eating during a family dinner for my big sister's birthday, she unwrapped my present; a backlit dildo -
I love it

screenshot0004.png

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I don't know if it's a bug or something else, but I was looking at the profiles of the girls/women and the mother of one of the girls had the occupation "Ghostwriter" (Dorothy, Garnet's mother I think). But a minute later, I couldn't find "Ghostwriter" as an occupation for any of the moms. For Dorothy it says "none" now.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I don't know if it's a bug or something else, but I was looking at the profiles of the girls/women and the mother of one of the girls had the occupation "Ghostwriter" (Dorothy, Garnet's mother I think). But a minute later, I couldn't find "Ghostwriter" as an occupation for any of the moms. For Dorothy it says "none" now.
Well, it's wasn't Dorothy but Jasmine, Ursula's mother. From ghostwriter to dentist. Ho, and she's got older too. From 36 to 41 years old.
screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
А когда выйдет следующая часть то
PS: You will be more likely to get an answer written in English.

( Today is Wednesday 05/22/2024 )

Hi everybody!
I've basically finished the update for Honeymoon Island (in the sense that all text and images are done). Now I'm just going to program what's missing in Ren'py, re-read everything, see if I made too many mistakes, that sort of thing, and then upload the game here (I'll try to work Saturday and Sunday and if all goes well, the game will be here within 48 hours.). This update will be open to all patrons, but in the future, Honeymoon Island and the other new projects will be temporarily exclusive to the $6 tier.
After that, I'll work twice as hard on HS Tutor, because the last update for this game was at the end of December, so it's been five months since the fans have been patiently waiting, and I still haven't offered them anything.
I'll do two HS Tutor updates in a row to make up for it.
The last few HS Tutor updates were all about finding the girls, following the storyline, and watching the sex scenes, but in the next one, the player will have to engage in a bit of gameplay, as he will have to solve some problems for the school principal. The idea is that when the player enters this quest, he will be free to walk around the school during a normal morning, but the routine of the girls, teachers, etc. will be different from what normally happens.
It's a way to get more interaction between the characters, show the girls doing different things, give the teachers some action, etc. Of course, there will be sex scenes with the girls and teachers here and there during the quest.
The player will be able to enter/exit this quest by talking to the principal, so if he gets bored and wants to go back to the normal routine and look for some girls and their mothers to fuck casually, he can do that.
Speaking of gameplay, I've added a mechanic to Honeymoon Island where the player has the option to fill an "arousal meter" for the girl. As the player makes the hottest choices during the game, the girl becomes more aroused and her lines become more daring and sexual. The only thing that changes is the girl's lines, because I don't want players to miss out on other content because they made the "wrong" choices. And if by chance the player didn't manage to unlock the girl's sluttier lines, he can try again in the Replay Gallery where the girl will always be at her full potential.
Oh, and of course there are Solvalley's extra scenes for the near future. Since the various scenes that are almost finished are almost all for "sharing mode", I'm going to make an orgy scene for "solo mode" that involves the teachers and all the students' mothers. But that will be after I've done the next two HS Tutor updates.

About changing Patreon tiers
The change will only affect the new projects (including Honeymoon Island and the future successor of Solvalley). For those who are only here because of HS Tutor, nothing will change.
How the tiers will look like
$1: Access to all download links except the newest one published on the site
$3: Immediate access to the new HS Tutor updates as soon as they become available, the rest will be the same as the previous level.
$6: Immediate access to new Honeymoon Island and future projects updates when they become available, the rest is the same as the previous tiers.

Claire in a whore's outfit. This random image is not part of any scene. One of the problems with HS Tutor is that it's made with an almost vanilla version of Koikatu, meaning I have access to very few tools, pieces of clothing, etc. I'm not going to change anything now that the game is about 75% done, though.

The heroine (and her big head) of Honeymoon Island will be offering some services in the update, which is almost ready.

A random lost image from Solvalley just to remind you that the game still exists.

Last edited:

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
When will the new update be released
HS Tutor
I want to have everything ready before the end of June.

I'm already hard at work on the update and it's progressing quite quickly, mainly because the principal's 'quests' work in a simpler way where I use sprites+backgrounds in the conversation scenes.

The idea of the next update is that once the player has completed the storyline of all the students and teachers, he can talk to the principal, who will "promote" him at work, but keep the same pathetic salary of $12 a day.

At the school, the player visits the different locations, talks to the girls, and has to solve some basic problems. For example, in the first "quest" (trying to get Zoe to stop causing controversy because of her polemic opinions), the player can buy some items in exchange for money, but he has to think carefully about which item to use in each situation, otherwise he wastes the item and has to buy it again. The idea is to make the player think a little bit to solve the 'puzzles' and each mission that the principal gives them.

During the missions there are of course some hot scenes with the girls and teachers...

Note: as the last few updates have been very much focused on "meet'n fuck", I want to do something a little different now.

Reactions: ArhraCole

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
The idea of the next update is that once the player has completed the storyline of all the students and teachers, he can talk to the principal, who will "promote" him at work, but keep the same pathetic salary of $12 a day.
Reminds me of my first job. It was volunteer work so that I would have some job experience to put on my future applications. So unlike the paid workers there my boss would multiply my salary. He was even kind enough to let me pic the number.:ROFLMAO:

Really though he was a cool guy, and the work did what I wanted. I would have never got the job I did without some form of work experience behind my application.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes