Jayrs

Jan 14, 2021
I'm stuck at the verry beginning ( Monday morning Day1). I can roam around the house and click doors, but that is it. What am I missing?

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Hey, man, don't put yourself down like that. Your writing is not bad at all. It wasn't bad in the Solvalley School, and it's not bad in this game. It's just a bit amateurish.

And you don't have a whole gang of editors backing you, like some of the professional writers, so you really don't have to beat yourself up over some typos here and there or some bad grammar.

And plus, it's a vn that consists almost completely of dialogue. And dialogue is probably the most difficult thing when it comes to writing.

Hell, look things like the star wars prequels (one of dozens of examples I can make). Some of the dialogue there is complete shit, but it's still beloved by millions around the world.

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
To follow up on my post above, is this really "retarded writing" or is this a piece of genius dialogue opener that uses absurdism to put the reader at ease or to maybe even break the fourth wall in a very subtle way by messing with the reader a little bit? Who's to say?
Screen Shot 2024-01-19 at 2.36.59 PM.png

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Did the harem route get scrapped or is this a bug? Clicking on the "Harem Route" icon on the "Relationship" screen brings up this error:

View attachment 3278513
Yeah, boss, it literally says it on your screenshot. Just get rid of patch.rpa in the game folder and you should be good. You really don't have to, however, because the harem event will trigger anyway, even if you got the incest patch.

You just have to pretty much beat the whole game and then it'll trigger on the first available weekend.

Reactions: AntonidasWoodmere85

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I don't really get the different between Compressed and I guess normal. Is there any difference in term of animation or quality?
The images and videos in the compressed version have slightly worse quality. If you look at them on a big screen, the difference is easier to see, but if you play them on a smartphone, it's almost the same.

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
The images and videos in the compressed version have slightly worse quality. If you look at them on a big screen, the difference is easier to see, but if you play them on a smartphone, it's almost the same.
Assuming you do the android load yourself, have you ever tried to "super compress" just for them given that aspect? While I know that the compression could be automated, I have zero clue what goes into making the apk.

Please note I'm not asking you to do so, it is a curiosity.

Unburroquehabla

Jun 23, 2020
Does anyone know why the cinematics don't appear when I play (in PC), I only see the black screen and the dialogues?
Note: it only happens in the cinematics because the images do appear :/

Ace7777777

Jan 10, 2019
could anyoone help me with showering and sleeping event with mila. the hint says to get caught by hannah but I can't seem to be able to trigger it.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes