ggandwp

Jul 21, 2018
TK8000 could you release the card from Mila or Zoe or mention from which author you got inspired? Thx!

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
TK8000 could you release the card from Mila or Zoe or mention from which author you got inspired? Thx!
All girls cards:

Zoe, if I'm not mistaken, I created based on the standard girls in the game.

Mila was slightly modified from this atached card from "Krarts" (I think his discord nickname was NUT or something):

kulandes

Jan 22, 2019
I'm impressed with the game, it's very good, it's very easy to be immersed in the game, I'm Brazilian and I'm really enjoying it, my english is pretty basic, I can play well in the game, I started playing 2 days ago, I started in version 2.0, To know that this is outdated, could someone move me to 4.0 for android? and please invest in zoe the best character

Reactions: Dolphin3000

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Its being along time without an update for this game :confused:, i hope in the future to see a new update (y).
Don't worry, I never give up any of my games and I plan to do an update soon.

The problem is that I started doing the HS Tutor earlier than I should and I ended up getting overwhelmed with things to do. But I'm already in the final stages of my other two projects and I never intend to work on more than one simultaneously again, so HS Tutor will start receiving updates very quickly in the near future.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I'm impressed with the game, it's very good, it's very easy to be immersed in the game, I'm Brazilian and I'm really enjoying it, my english is pretty basic, I can play well in the game, I started playing 2 days ago, I started in version 2.0, To know that this is outdated, could someone move me to 4.0 for android? and please invest in zoe the best character
I'm a Zoe's fan too! :love:

kden

Jan 30, 2019
The game is great and balance overall, especially Mila's corrupting storyline where she was strict at the start, not as easy as her colleagues. But the lack of Mila's sex scenes really annoys me, I was waiting all along just for her to surrender to her lust. :(

Anyway keep up your good work @TK8000, and please make more Mila in the future!

Reactions: Achab
Jan 26, 2019
what is the bonus after graduating in the 30 days? Couldnt find anything

The game is very well done, its a really lot of text, you must be one hell of a writer too TK8000, like srly, respect

Reactions: Fairchy

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
what is the bonus after graduating in the 30 days? Couldnt find anything

The game is very well done, its a really lot of text, you must be one hell of a writer too TK8000, like srly, respect
At first, getting approved on the first try will entitle you to a bonus scene at the ending scene of each girl. But I can add other things later.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Honestly miss this game! Can you tell us the % of the game update???
I'll try to finish the update at the end of February. The progress of HS Tutor is extremely slow for now because I am working on 3 projects! But in March I'm going to finish one of them and the other (Solvalley) is already in the final stages. So soon I will have 100% of the time to work in the HS Tutor.

Hi guys and gals dose anyone know how i can help Megan lose her job or is it not ingame yet ?
Not yet.

What do you mean by "ending scene" exactly? You mean any h-scene or like some sort of final sex scene with the girl?

Also I joined your patreon for support, its a great game:)
Thank you. Starting next month I'm going to finish one of my games (House Arrest) and I'll have more time to dedicate myself to HS Tutor, so I hope you do not mind slower updates in the beginning.

The college exam is nothing more than a way to "unlock" the end of the game. Once he is approved, the player can take the train to leave the city for the new life. If he has completed the storyline of any of the girls, he will be able to take a girl with him, and that will generate a last scene. This scene will have extra things if the player has passed the college on the first try.

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
I'll try to finish the update at the end of February. The progress of HS Tutor is extremely slow for now because I am working on 3 projects! But in March I'm going to finish one of them and the other (Solvalley) is already in the final stages. So soon I will have 100% of the time to work in the HS Tutor.

Not yet.

Thank you. Starting next month I'm going to finish one of my games (House Arrest) and I'll have more time to dedicate myself to HS Tutor, so I hope you do not mind slower updates in the beginning.

The college exam is nothing more than a way to "unlock" the end of the game. Once he is approved, the player can take the train to leave the city for the new life. If he has completed the storyline of any of the girls, he will be able to take a girl with him, and that will generate a last scene. This scene will have extra things if the player has passed the college on the first try.
I hope this will not be the ending of the game, and there will be something more like a part 2 where is a whole new city, new girls, shops and other things, and like.. ability to travel back home on "weekend" or something like that. I just don't want to end this game just after some stupid college, this game is awesome, 11/10 for sure, and just end game on train station? Nope, never happen! Train to a new city, new girls, new college and new hot teachers? DAMN I WANT THIS!

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Tried the game after seeing TK is the developer. Not disappointed .

Graphic update is nice, and as usual, the MILF are the best. Specially Pat, and Hannah.

Which characters already have an ending for the Train station?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Tried the game after seeing TK is the developer. Not disappointed .

Graphic update is nice, and as usual, the MILF are the best. Specially Pat, and Hannah.

Which characters already have an ending for the Train station?
0 I think i finshed all content up to date and cant get on train yet i can go there just not board it yet

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes