VN Ren'Py Abandoned High School Crush Simulator [v0.6.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That's one thing I don't think i'm interested in.

I really like Michelle but i'm more interested in seeing them get to know each other as sisters rather than possible love interest.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
The results of the (Patron) character focus poll are in. In this poll my Patrons could vote on which character they'd like the next update to focus on. The winner is Ava, so she'll be receiving plenty of new content in version 0.2 of the game. That's not to say that Charlotte and Ella won't get any new content at all, but Ava will be the focus. Each update will focus on a different character, so they'll all get their turn eventually.

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
I generally don't care about games with female protagonists but this one caught my attention. It is beautiful and well made, with lots of potential.
The only problem I had was with the mouse pointer. I tried the game on two Windows 10 virtual machines. On the first one the mouse pointer was leaving a trail and many times it became rectangular (like the png transparency was not workng). On the second machine, the pointer was ok but very slow with very high acceleration, resulting to poor accuracy. (I have played many RenPy games on those machines without problems). Is there a way to disable the custom pointer?

Also...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall it's a great game with an interesting story and lots of potential. Many thanks to the dev(s)! :D

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I generally don't care about games with female protagonists but this one caught my attention. It is beautiful and well made, with lots of potential.
The only problem I had was with the mouse pointer. I tried the game on two Windows 10 virtual machines. On the first one the mouse pointer was leaving a trail and many times it became rectangular (like the png transparency was not workng). On the second machine, the pointer was ok but very slow with very high acceleration, resulting to poor accuracy. (I have played many RenPy games on those machines without problems). Is there a way to disable the custom pointer?

Also...

Overall it's a great game with an interesting story and lots of potential. Many thanks to the dev(s)! :D

As for the cursor... That's strange. I've tested it on various platforms and it always seems to work for me. Anyway, here's how to go back to the default cursor (I hope that helps): Go to the 'game' folder and find the script.rpy file. Open in it in any text editor and go to line 26. Simply remove "define config.mouse = {"default":[ ("cursor.png", 1, 1) ] }" from the script and save it. If you start the game, the cursor should be back to normal. If this doesn't help, let me know

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018

As for the cursor... That's strange. I've tested it on various platforms and it always seems to work for me. Anyway, here's how to go back to the default cursor (I hope that helps): Go to the 'game' folder and find the script.rpy file. Open in it in any text editor and go to line 26. Simply remove "define config.mouse = {"default":[ ("cursor.png", 1, 1) ] }" from the script and save it. If you start the game, the cursor should be back to normal. If this doesn't help, let me know
Disabling the custom pointer solved the problem. Thank you! :D

The thing is, the information about the girls' parents is too interesting to be so well hidden! :eazyHype:
I hope in the next updates we get to learn more about Lilly and whoever wrote the Logs.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Disabling the custom pointer solved the problem. Thank you! :D

The thing is, the information about the girls' parents is too interesting to be so well hidden! :eazyHype:
I hope in the next updates we get to learn more about Lilly and whoever wrote the Logs.

I'm glad that fixing the cursor worked by the way. And I'm very happy you enjoyed the game enough to even go looking through the game files.

Reactions: Cluney Blues

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
My statement seems to cause you some confusion...
I din't even know people do that, after massive updates and what not you do second play-through to see what was added, reckon wast majority of the people would probably skip it or think that you not getting the code is part of the game.
Personally I thought It was like homage to Mass Effect 1, where at the character creation it say failed to connect etc

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I din't even know people do that, after massive updates and what not you do second play-through to see what was added, reckon wast majority of the people would probably skip it or think that you not getting the code is part of the game.
Personally I thought It was like homage to Mass Effect 1, where at the character creation it say failed to connect etc
Ah, yes. I'm very will acquainted with the Mass Effect franchise. It does look a bit like the beginning of that game, but there it doesn't feel out of place. The corrupted files are a way of immersing the player in the character creation.

In my game I purposely did the opposite to hopefully make players wonder what the intro was about, since it's rather different than the rest of the game and never mentioned again.

As for doing a second or third playthrough, some people might not do that, no. But I've spoken to people who have. You can currently do everything in a single playthrough because you can keep going forever after the current main story ends. But that won't always be there in future versions and you'll also have to make some choices that cut you off from certain scenes/actions. I'm not saying it will be common to do different playthroughs, but when more love interests are be added to the game it's also not unthinkable for people to want to see what each girl/boy is like. Currently you can do all romances in a single playthrough with polygamy mode. But when more content gets added you won't have enough in-game days to do everything anymore.

Reactions: goditseb

dunhill

May 3, 2017
this can't be real....
:WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:

i've not played through the whole thing yet but when i reached that part i had to stop the game and comment on it....

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
this can't be real....

i've not played through the whole thing yet but when i reached that part i had to stop the game and comment on it....

Either way, I hope you enjoy the rest of the game.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
this can't be real....

How is that non logical?

I have an incredibly high sex drive yet i've never cheated on my wife who doesn't.

Just because I spend a lot of my time horny as fuck doesn't mean I want to stick my dick in any hole I can.

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
Has someone by any chance a code for the other clothing? i am a poor fucker who can't even spare 50 cents

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes