VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - High School Crush Simulator [v0.6.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Guygee

Beautifully crafted relationships game with fleshed-out characters, interesting storylines, good scene progression without too much grinding and excellent sex scenes. Fine renders, good script, remarkably few typos or linguistic errors. Good Dev this, well worth supporting. Enjoy!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Charleysa

Very well-written. Falls into the usual trap of giving everyone enormous boobs, but the art is otherwise great. I'm especially interested to see how the story with Michelle develops, and I wish there was at least one other male character.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

hehehehehe

idea and the story is a new one, at least for me, looks promising! much to do here and then with the stats and all the characters have interesting background and story and a adding a nice variety to a female mc game which is scarce to none these days
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Apostate

A genetic mutation has recently left 2% of the world's population with overactive libidos. Being one of these mutants you find yourself at Xavier's school for hypersexual girls. Awesome graphics, writing, plot and game pace. Be warned that it's mostly lesbian romance stuff, but there's a futa if you really need to see dick.