VN Ren'Py Abandoned High School Crush Simulator [v0.6.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Sooo... anyone willing to talk about the unofficial besty mod? Yay or nay on the the concept that maybe the dev should countinue working on it and send it to a modder or to lewdpatcher so that we get more content for the MC? Patreon doesn't need to know what the dev is or isn't working on.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
any one knows what is the password for patch file ?
when i want to unzip it needs password

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
he/she is trying to unpack Secure_Log_Files.zip
and this file is encrypted for a reason :)
@gartal see it as part of the game to find the password

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
he/she is trying to unpack Secure_Log_Files.zip
and this file is encrypted for a reason :)
@gartal see it as part of the game to find the password
Oh, right. I didn't see he'd post a screenshot. But indeed, that .zip file is password protected for an in-game reason. I thought he was talking about the zip file that contained the actual patch itself, but Secure_Log_Files.zip isn't a patch and its part of the base game (version 0.1) not the 0.1a update.

It is funny to see how many people ask for the password though. Nobody has actually posted it though.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Will it be possible to pursue Michelle eventually or will she be locked throughout the whole game?
Just asking for us who shamefully enjoy incest lol

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Will it be possible to pursue Michelle eventually or will she be locked throughout the whole game?
Just asking for us who shamefully enjoy incest lol
I currently don't have plans for a possible incestuous relationship with her. But someone might make a mod for something like that eventually, who knows

Reactions: UncleVT
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes