VN Ren'Py Abandoned High School Crush Simulator [v0.6.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

hehehehehe

Feb 21, 2018
I am planning on trying to be a bit more create with the masturbation/sex scenes that will be added to the game. For example, let's just say that eventually the regular sex toys you can buy in the store will not the the only 'toys' you'll be able to use. The next update will probably reveal what I mean with that (or the one after that. I don't know what is going to be in the next update and what I'm keeping for later exactly).

But I think some of the fetishes that will be included should be pretty clear by now: Ava has futa-on-girl, Charlotte has public sex and Ella will have sex involving music and possibly bestiality. I guess Michelle the twin sister is the most 'normal' when it comes to sex. And that's kind of weird now that I think about it...

am looking for the next update thanks mate!

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Ella will have sex involving music
Sex involving music can be consider a fetish? An interesting and kinky one? Unless that means she likes to have sex in front of the Viena Phillarmonic during the new year's concert, or something like that, it seems a pretty boring fetish, I´m afraid :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
i literally just sat there for like 5 min waiting while the game said "booting up systems" before i realized to hit my space bar to forward the txt ...

Reactions: Ero$Monkey

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
bug? during the txt's from sis where she asks how i'm liking it here at L-A the replies we can choose from are inverted it sends the opposite of what you select just fyi

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
I just tried and played this, just one playthrough, monogamy Ella), with the bestiality restoration mod.

As usual, Bright Sun Studio delivers ! I really love the art (I'm not into big sized boobs, but Blooming Love and this one did somehow really appeal to me).

The descriptions during mast scenes are freaking exciting, long time since I had a boner just by reading something! And if you add, to balance that, the tenderness/ in the convos wich is really well done (I almost had goose bumps sometimes) you have imo one of the best Novels here. This is some high quality writing to say the least.

I love the fetish system, it opens so many possibilities (wich I have high hopes for the future updates!). I sincerely hope that bestiality will be restored in the original game (as an option, of course, I dont want people to be shocked/Bright Sun to be harassed), I even woke up everyday early morning just to "play" with the puppy.

Stats are well thought, I had some hard time understanding how to raise braveness... The perk system is good too. I just think the +/- 10% ones are a bit useless for now (maybe on the long run, as they are stackable, during a long playthrough), gaining 11 instead of 10 doesnt really do the trick for me.

I will for sure return to it even before new updates, to test others love stories, and pushing as far as I can the game after the first 15 days (thanks for letting us continue to play in "free mode" by the way!).

Overall for me this game is already a 5 stars! Cant wait to see what's awaiting us!

Thanks for your hard work, Bright Sun Studio!

Solasa

Dec 18, 2017
Damn, I still cant find how to get that blue door to open.
Grind my way up to 100+ in all stats, tried a lot of different things at different days/time. But still no luck, any hints @Bright Sun Studios ? :)

Saw some earlier posts about conversations with the girls are only about their problems, I did not think any of this with Charlotte but I can see some of it with Ella and Ava.

I like the conversations with them, but I think it would benefit the relation you get towards them if they seemed a bit more interested in the protagonist after you have started flirting with them.
Maybe have some random events at other places than their usual location?
Like Ava helping you clean the courtyard, Charlotte daring you to drink more random stuff from the fridge or Ella and her dog showing up at your work to see how you're doing etc.

Reactions: Apostate

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Damn, I still cant find how to get that blue door to open.
Grind my way up to 100+ in all stats, tried a lot of different things at different days/time. But still no luck, any hints @Bright Sun Studios ? :)

Saw some earlier posts about conversations with the girls are only about their problems, I did not think any of this with Charlotte but I can see some of it with Ella and Ava.

I like the conversations with them, but I think it would benefit the relation you get towards them if they seemed a bit more interested in the protagonist after you have started flirting with them.
Maybe have some random events at other places than their usual location?
Like Ava helping you clean the courtyard, Charlotte daring you to drink more random stuff from the fridge or Ella and her dog showing up at your work to see how you're doing etc.
Hmm. Your suggestion about random events including the girls is a good one. I wanted to add some more variant options to the short stat increasing events, so this might be a good idea.

As for the blue door... grinding isn't the answer. Sorry you had to go through all that. It's difficult to find out how to open it. The only 2 people who seem to have done it did so by looking at the code to see how it opens. It's not really the intended way of discovering it, but I suppose it works. My hint is that there are a few reasons I did not achive/encrypt any files with this game (if you look you can see you that can get to the script, image and music files without any issue or having to decrypt them). The blue door is one of them.

Solasa

Dec 18, 2017
Hmm. Your suggestion about random events including the girls is a good one. I wanted to add some more variant options to the short stat increasing events, so this might be a good idea.

As for the blue door... grinding isn't the answer. Sorry you had to go through all that. It's difficult to find out how to open it. The only 2 people who seem to have done it did so by looking at the code to see how it opens. It's not really the intended way of discovering it, but I suppose it works. My hint is that there are a few reasons I did not achive/encrypt any files with this game (if you look you can see you that can get to the script, image and music files without any issue or having to decrypt them). The blue door is one of them.
Yes, some more variants to those events involving the girls sounds like a great idea. Seeing them actively pursuing and helping the protagonist would make them seem more "alive".

Hmm, I will have to keep trying different stuff then. Looking at the code is not an option for me, kind of defeats the whole purpose of games imo. I'll rather try forever and be surprised if/when I'll eventually succeed.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So, there I was, happy in the knowledge that me and my Persona Ella had created a bond that would transcend time and space as we smash through the metaverse to bring justice to all .... or get through college if that's your thing.

Then I thought to myself, but I haven't gone through the other 2 girls properly ... lets do that.

So I did.

And you know what .... fuck you.

Fuck you for making it so damn hard to choose.

I was in my Ella safe space thinking none could be as good as her but Ava and Charlotte are both sweethearts and now i'm torn so I repeat my earlier sentiment of fuck you.

Now I have to have 3 playthroughs so I can turn Persona into Pokemon and catch them all.

Yes I am aware there is a poly option but I think one on one would be best.

I am selfish.

I may want all the women but that doesn't mean I want to share them.

Also, the sister is awesome. Gonna enjoy watching them get to know each other.

Reactions: goditseb and OttO

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
So, there I was, happy in the knowledge that me and my Persona Ella had created a bond that would transcend time and space as we smash through the metaverse to bring justice to all .... or get through college if that's your thing.

Then I thought to myself, but I haven't gone through the other 2 girls properly ... lets do that.

So I did.

And you know what .... fuck you.

Fuck you for making it so damn hard to choose.

I was in my Ella safe space thinking none could be as good as her but Ava and Charlotte are both sweethearts and now i'm torn so I repeat my earlier sentiment of fuck you.

Now I have to have 3 playthroughs so I can turn Persona into Pokemon and catch them all.

Yes I am aware there is a poly option but I think one on one would be best.

I am selfish.

I may want all the women but that doesn't mean I want to share them.

Also, the sister is awesome. Gonna enjoy watching them get to know each other.
See the post above yours if you haven't done so already. More Michelle content has been added by the patch I released today.

Reactions: Gomly1980

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
big fan of blooming love and rosies innocence, looking forward to another great male free experience

Reactions: GandiIV

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
big fan of blooming love and rosies innocence, looking forward to another great male free experience
There is men.

I set the sister on one that was looking at us.

She can have the men, i'll keep the women company and all will be well.

Reactions: GandiIV
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes