• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned High School Crush Simulator [v0.6.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
this looks good, but is it lesbian only? this desperately needs some cock to be worth it.

Reactions: nsj

dunhill

May 3, 2017
How is that non logical?

I have an incredibly high sex drive yet i've never cheated on my wife who doesn't.

Just because I spend a lot of my time horny as fuck doesn't mean I want to stick my dick in any hole I can.
but if you was single it would be a different story...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GandiIV

Sep 28, 2017
A game with a female protagonist without cocks at every corner ! Bless you dev' XD

I like to play with female protags' ( lesbian kink, I confess ), unfortunately there are really few games who doesn't need you to suck off every single male to progress in the game. So a game where you don't become a " cumbucket " is always welcome :)

That said, I liked it so far. The breasts are a little to big for my tastes but I can easily forget it with a little imagination.

The 3 female interests in this version are interesting. I saw above that you are going to had males love interest too, I think I saw a male professor, will you do a female one too ?

Looking forward to future updates :)

this looks good, but is it lesbian only? this desperately needs some cock to be worth it.
This is exactly what it doesn't need.

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
I love this game so far, and I love so much the blind girl, in fact it's a shame the only other game I remember with a interesting and dateable blind girl its Katawa Shoujo, anybody know another one?

30482_dmd-fan1.gif

Pointless123

Jun 16, 2017
I've had a quick search of this thread and can't see this asked, but does the game crash when you try and read for anyone else?
Tried 2 books (spent all my money...) and it crashes each time:

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I've had a quick search of this thread and can't see this asked, but does the game crash when you try and read for anyone else?
Tried 2 books (spent all my money...) and it crashes each time:
Install the version 0.1a patch listed in the original post (the change log also shows some other bugs that were fixed by that/addition content added)

Pointless123

Jun 16, 2017
Install the version 0.1a patch listed in the original post (the change log also shows some other bugs that were fixed by that/addition content added)
Thanks, really enjoying the game so far!
Just to check - are the sex scenes just the first option for each girl so far? If not, how do I progress the sex with the girls? Think I've tried everything!!

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Thanks, really enjoying the game so far!
Just to check - are the sex scenes just the first option for each girl so far? If not, how do I progress the sex with the girls? Think I've tried everything!!
Yeah, each girl only has 1 sex scene in their room right now. I just wanted to show how the sex scenes with them will eventually work (in other words: go to their room for sex, go talk to them in their usual location for other things).

Oh, and if you hadn't noticed... the patch I mentions actually adds some new content to the game that you could try out if you haven't done so already. It's the first 5 ranks/conversations of Michelle's friendship link

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is a little add-on that brings most of the hidden content of the game 'into' the game
move the files from the archive into the game folder within your installation
(and don't try to find the necessary codes in the script, you won't be successful :eek:)

Reactions: goditseb

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
here is a little add-on that brings most of the hidden content of the game 'into' the game
move the files from the archive into the game folder within your installation
(and don't try to find the necessary codes in the script, you won't be successful :eek:)
playing 0.1 not 0.1a, i get an error, but ignoring works
after that i need password for access the room

edit : ok with 0.1a no error :)

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
playing 0.1 not 0.1a
i get an error, but ignoring works, after that i need password for access the room

if you install the 0.1a patch, the 'play_music' error should disappear
and yes, you need an access code
i only put the hidden content in the game, i didn't unlock it :evilsmile:

benji30

May 10, 2018
Pretty interesting game, would be great if the renders were betters and there´d be a better story though.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of HSCS that includes patch 0.1a, all 3 mods and my hidden content thingy
now also android users somehow have access to that hidden 'somewhat' :)
i also changed the ui that it looks like the pc version
i'm trying to convince @Bright Sun Studios to use it, instead of making extra screens for android (reduced workload)
so if you find the usability ok, drop a note
it's also the 1st time i access files within the installed apk directly in renpy, so if there are problems, message me (tough it worked fine here)

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
It seems you forgot to include the actual best girl of Witcher
Shani is a great character, but she isn't usually included in the Triss-Yennefer debate because she isn't part of the base game. Because of that she doesn't have a 'full' romance so to say. She's on a slightly higher level than Keira for example, and Keira certainly isn't usually included in the debate either. Her popularity is also a bit lower because of that. And isn't she basically a slightly different version of Triss? Their stories are different, but personality and appearence wise they're quite similar. I do like her just as much (if not a bit more) as Triss in the Witcher 1 though, but in Wild Hunt she just isn't on the same level as Triss.

(Also, you might want to include an actual reason for why you think Shani is the best girl in the game. Because that can lead to interesting discussions. Simply saying 'I like her girl better' can't really lead to any kind of meaning discussion. That usually just leads to meaningless arguing and yelling)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes