VN Ren'Py Abandoned High School Crush Simulator [v0.6.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You were wrong about one thing regarding the Triss, Yen debate ... there is no debate ... Triss is best boo.

All that could have changed if Shani had been in the games instead of Triss because Shani was my favourite in the first Witcher game but Witcher 2 just gave me Triss and I didn't see Shani again until the DLC for Witcher 3.

Don't get me wrong, I think Yen's character is fantastic (especially in the books) but she just isn't around long enough in the game franchise to make a lasting impression like Triss is.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
You were wrong about one thing regarding the Triss, Yen debate ... there is no debate ... Triss is best boo.

All that could have changed if Shani had been in the games instead of Triss because Shani was my favourite in the first Witcher game but Witcher 2 just gave me Triss and I didn't see Shani again until the DLC for Witcher 3.

Don't get me wrong, I think Yen's character is fantastic (especially in the books) but she just isn't around long enough in the game franchise to make a lasting impression like Triss is.
I agree. Triss is my favorite too. But look at almost every Witcher 3 video/forum and you'll find plenty of people going to war of the whole Triss or Yennefer thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I agree. Triss is my favorite too. But look at almost every Witcher 3 video/forum and you'll find plenty of people going to war of the whole Triss or Yennefer thing.

The argument i've seen used, and is one i've used myself in defence of Yen despite liking Triss, is Triss did take advantage of Geralt when he had no memories.

I do think Yen and Geralt had feelings for each other, it's why he made the wish in the first place, but whether they would have lasted a long term relationship without that Djinn is another matter.

They both have entirely different personalities and clash a hell of a lot which he didn't with Triss.

I think Ciri was the main reason Geralt and Yen stayed together. I don't think they would have lasted long had Ciri not been put in their care.

Reactions: goditseb

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
The argument i've seen used, and is one i've used myself in defence of Yen despite liking Triss, is Triss did take advantage of Geralt when he had no memories.

I do think Yen and Geralt had feelings for each other, it's why he made the wish in the first place, but whether they would have lasted a long term relationship without that Djinn is another matter.

They both have entirely different personalities and clash a hell of a lot which he didn't with Triss.

I think Ciri was the main reason Geralt and Yen stayed together. I don't think they would have lasted long had Ciri not been put in their care.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
He should have just stuck with Shani, less hassle than sorceresses.
Ah, you take the Eskel approach to life. Very wise. I think he's actually by far the most underused character in the franchise. Who decided it was a good idea to make Lambert more important than Eskel in Wild Hunt?

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
(Also, you might want to include an actual reason for why you think Shani is the best girl in the game. Because that can lead to interesting discussions. Simply saying 'I like her girl better' can't really lead to any kind of meaning discussion. That usually just leads to meaningless arguing and yelling)
I could, but it pretty hard to do so with out making it sound like a shit post, I personally never read the books, nor had any interest in them, played all the games only. The distaste I had for Triss grew from the moment I met her to absolute hate only rivaling that of Yenn. Shanni was the only other possible love interest that to me compliment Geralt, regardless of the path you chose as him, one traveled and helped people with monsters the other healed them. Plus one of them wanted to genuinely take care of Alvin with Geralt, the other just wanted to get the kid so she could get the satisfaction of Geralt picking her over the girl

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ah, you take the Eskel approach to life. Very wise. I think he's actually by far the most underused character in the franchise. Who decided it was a good idea to make Lambert more important than Eskel in Wild Hunt?
I completely agree.

I found Lambert to be a bit ... whiny ... for a Witcher. Eskel was a fantastic character but didn't get to see enough of him. Still gutted they killed off Vesemir even though I saw it coming.

Out of all the Witchers shown throughout the games and books I think Lambert was my least favourite. I don't like people that complain a lot and it seems every conversation with him was a complaint about something. I get the trials they went through are awful but do we really need to hear about it every 30 seconds?

How the hell he managed to pull Keira I have no idea.

Although the scene in Witcher 3 where those 3 were drunk and putting on Yen's clothes was hilarious.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
It's been too long since I released any information about the upcoming version 0.2 update of High School Crush Simulator. So let's fix that, shall we?

Here is the first (new) character introduction for the game:
It's about the previously mentiond student council president. I hope you'll all like her. Let me know what you think

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Now you just want to see us suffer.

Not content with 3 choices now you throw more at us.

Life is cruel ... and now i'll have 4 playthroughs.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Now you just want to see us suffer.

Not content with 3 choices now you throw more at us.

Life is cruel ... and now i'll have 4 playthroughs.
And that's if you only stay with the girls (which I think you might, but who knows). If you include the other 2 male love interests I'm planning to add in version 0.2, there'd be 6 in total.

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
wow i really like her looks :eazyHype::eazyHype: that curly hair, and her body :heartcoveredeyes:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Going through it again while paying more attention it seems we will have some influence on how Michelle's character grows in the game.

Nice little touch with the subtle nudges that could push her either way, I liked those.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Yeah, I don't take the straight road if there are lesbian paths available unless i'm playing a male character.

If the MC is female I stick to lesbian paths.
I agree, playing as a lesbian is what's the most fun with Female MCs.

It's unique and different to the standard straight gameplay you have with a male protagonist.

Reactions: icedcanes

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
It's been too long since I released any information about the upcoming version 0.2 update of High School Crush Simulator. So let's fix that, shall we?

Here is the first (new) character introduction for the game:
It's about the previously mentiond student council president. I hope you'll all like her. Let me know what you think
Student Council President with poor health that has to skip classes often ?
Nepotism I'm telling you bro

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Student Council President with poor health that has to skip classes often ?
Nepotism I'm telling you bro
Ah, I can see how you'd think that. She didn't become the student council president because she's related or friendly with the staff at the school. It's because of her intelligence, not because she smoothed talked the right people. The student council does have a way of dealing with the frequent absence of their president though, which is what her story will partly revolve around.

The story/friendship link of the student council president is going to be a bit different than those that are already in the game. Instead of new conversations being unlocked by hanging out with her until she likes you enough, conversations will be unlocked as you progress through the ranks of the student council. So, I guess her story is also the story of the student council as a whole in a manner of speaking.

Reactions: supermanz95

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That sounds like a fun way of progressing a relationship, tie it in to another part of the game rather than single conversation pieces.

This will probably go against the entirety of the "incest or no game" crowd especially considering how much I enjoyed another game based around this very subject but I kinda don't want Michelle to ever be a romance option.

I really like the dynamic that's being built around those 2 getting to know each other and the MC trying to find the middle ground for her sisters personality and try and help her tone down a little bit. I think a romantic relationship would ruin that a bit.

I know someone will probably point out just how wrong I am and how they should be tongue punching each others clam holes at every opportunity but I kinda just want to see Michelle have a friend rather than someone else chasing her for a fuck.

I haven't seen any sign of Michelle being bisexual either so i'm guessing she's straight and my MC is pure lesbian so any FFM threesomes would be out for me.

I know my MC is going to get a good dicking thanks to Ava but that's the only one getting near her.

And I just realised this is now getting more of my attention now BL has finished.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
That sounds like a fun way of progressing a relationship, tie it in to another part of the game rather than single conversation pieces.

This will probably go against the entirety of the "incest or no game" crowd especially considering how much I enjoyed another game based around this very subject but I kinda don't want Michelle to ever be a romance option.

I really like the dynamic that's being built around those 2 getting to know each other and the MC trying to find the middle ground for her sisters personality and try and help her tone down a little bit. I think a romantic relationship would ruin that a bit.

I know someone will probably point out just how wrong I am and how they should be tongue punching each others clam holes at every opportunity but I kinda just want to see Michelle have a friend rather than someone else chasing her for a fuck.

I haven't seen any sign of Michelle being bisexual either so i'm guessing she's straight and my MC is pure lesbian so any FFM threesomes would be out for me.

I know my MC is going to get a good dicking thanks to Ava but that's the only one getting near her.

And I just realised this is now getting more of my attention now BL has finished.
I currently have no plans to make Michelle a romantic option. There are plenty of those in the game already. I am planning to add some more characters that are no-romance options later (such as the owner of the sex shop. I have... interesting storyline plans for her). And yes, Michelle is straight (as mentioned on her notepad page) and not bisexual (only Charlotte is bisexual of the current cast of characters). Besides, Michelle's personality allows for the player to easily see her naked/having sex. So I see little point in making her a romantic option.
Like you said, I find it much more interesting to still do something romantic with her (helping her get with either of the two guys introduced in her storyline so far) that doesn't actually involve the main character herself. It allows for some interesting character growth on her part (or not... kind of depends on which guy you end up going with).

As for Blooming Love...

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes