• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lokela

Jan 15, 2019
Full Save/Fully unlocked Gallery.
Gallery can be found in the Main Menu. Gallery only contains unique promotion match scenes.
File 1 is the start of a new heroine game.
File 2 is a save after finishing the main heroine story. Use it if you want to experience combat rape scenes.

Edit: Added a third save with low speed stat. Enemies should now be able to hit you.

Last edited:

Lokela

Jan 15, 2019
If you lose to one of the tournament bosses your girl gets cursed to go to him every night making her lose love for you, but you don't get to see the scene and it is the same every single time.
Other than that there is rape loss and some enemies can rape her during combat

I haven't had the chance to play much, and this is all I found so far, I would appreciate if someone that knows more could let me know if there is more NTR in the game.
There is 1 other NTR scene, after reaching Legend class you will unlock the underground arena a few days later. Losing in the underground arena gives and extra NTR scene and if you lose too much gold there is an additional Game over NTR scene.

As far as NTR is concerned there are only 2 true NTR scenes(The one I listed above and tournament loss scene against Beggy).
All other H-scene/Rape scenes have no lasting effects on your relationship with your heroine(From what I've seen and tested).

Luffina

Feb 26, 2019
I really wish the game was more clear about what sort of erotic moves each monster could use before you choose one. I haven't gotten past the first day yet because I've been testing this, but based purely on the skills you can learn from the books in town, here's a general summary of each monster's theme. (By the way, each book is only for a certain type of monster, and their order in the shop is the same as the order here. The list is confusing, but each monster's books are in between the things that list the monsters' names.)

Slime: Your typical tentacles, engulfing, and aphrodisiac slime stuff, with a hypnotic confusion attack as well.

Bat: Hypnosis/confusion and beastiality.

Imp: Erotic magic and mind control such as charm and slavery spells, orgasm beams, and erotic dreams. Also has a spell that transforms the enemy into a playboy bunny (and seems to persist after battle).

Orc: Appears to be mostly violent rape attacks, with an aphrodisiac move and a hypnosis attack that seems to have only a 1% chance of working, so I don't know what it does. (Edit: If it works she's hypnotized into thinking she's a breeding sow. I think this might persist between battles?)

Homunculus: Seems to be themed after puppetry and body manipulation, with a few mundane(?) sex attacks.

Machine: Mostly BDSM (specifically restraint and sex torture) moves, plus one aphrodisiac gas move and a "common sense brainwashing" move that seems to persist between battles and cause flashbacks.

Flower: Mostly tentacle/bondage moves, plus an aphrodisiac move and one mind-blanking hypnosis move.

Phantom: Mostly possession, with one brainwashing/imprinting move that seems to leave a persistent "masochist" effect, although I haven't seen it do anything.
Not saying it's "clear" exactly, but they are sectioned in the shop by what monster uses them. Where it shows the "useless item" worth 5 that says something like Imp/Orc etc. The first name is the one above it, the second is below.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Not saying it's "clear" exactly, but they are sectioned in the shop by what monster uses them. Where it shows the "useless item" worth 5 that says something like Imp/Orc etc. The first name is the one above it, the second is below.
I know that. What I was referring to with the first sentence was choosing a *monster*, based on your personal fetishes and knowing what their moves are going to be. I had to restart the game once with every monster and buy every book to see what the actual skills were and what they do.

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
i tried downloding this 3 time and im getting error code 0x80004005
I was getting that too, but I put it inside my 7zip folder and opened it directly with 7zip and was able to download it that way to my desktop.

So, I know another user somewhat described what to do for the trainer girl, but his process isn't working. Do I need to fill out all the events in her page before I can get the event?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I was getting that too, but I put it inside my 7zip folder and opened it directly with 7zip and was able to download it that way to my desktop.

So, I know another user somewhat described what to do for the trainer girl, but his process isn't working. Do I need to fill out all the events in her page before I can get the event?
Click on her picture in the enemy list and it will give you a list of things to do. Not the stuff with question marks, just click her picture on the page that has those question marks. The last thing it tells you to do has to be done after all the others. (That's the one where you use aphrodisiac on her but make sure she doesn't climax at all during the fight.)

Reactions: Yamemai

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Actually, I never played Pokémon. I just know that it is about training magical animals and putting them into fight, much like real animal fighting.
I see; though the problem here is that pokemon isn't really about training. It's mainly an RPG game with mon collecting elements; aka the monsters/animals are your battlers/characters -- what you use to fight through the random encounters and such.

There are training elements but it's kinda bare imo. Aka you have 4 skill slots and some stats elements (IV, aka individual value -- which is static and received during creation -- and EV, effort value -- Which can be changed).
The stats element doesn't really play a big part in the 'main game' itself, and is more of a multiplayer feature -- thus me saying it's an RPG mon collecting game and not a trainer type.

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
Click on her picture in the enemy list and it will give you a list of things to do. Not the stuff with question marks, just click her picture on the page that has those question marks. The last thing it tells you to do has to be done after all the others. (That's the one where you use aphrodisiac on her but make sure she doesn't climax at all during the fight.)
Thanks! I didn't realize I needed a format fix in order to see what you guys were seeing, but I just took care of that.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
very easy game you grind up every stat compete in tournaments and on the route where you chose a female hum like one you only have sex with them like twice and it is not even counted for there sex count wish there was more like also being able to steal other people monster girls on ether route kina of wished i never played it but in truth there were some good things but in truth like a to e stats being able to increase that being able to have sex with your monster girl more than twice and maybe ask them on dates and stuff cause it was not really worth the time to play it cause you couldnt really avoid getting the monster girl molested unless you train up every stat and even then if you fight the underground you will defiantly lose

Ma-ku

Sep 23, 2020
Unrelated question has anyone been able to figure out what you need to do to get the human girl's netori scene? I've managed to get all the monster girls, but I just don't understand what the human girl's second hint is supposed to mean at all I've tried a lot of stuff but nothing seems to work. Here's the hint: "perform sparring while fulfilling the other"
Heya, I'd like to know, how did you manage to do the monster/human girls's 1st hint??

I'm still struggling to figure that out.

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
Netori Route Guide and Cheat editing guide at bottom and some advice
Edit: I've added a cheat starter save for the netori route at the bottom, it also contains the completely unlocked gallery

General Advice: Check the book in the house it lets you alter some settings such as how much damage is done when the girl cums, the change the rules option before combat lets you remove the combat timer. Keep in mind this is a lewd monster rancher parody NOT a pokemon parody, so don't expect pokemon style gameplay, if you want a lewd pokemon parody check out "Pocket Gal Hunter" instead of getting upset that this is different.

Male monster users advice use all lewd moves there's atleast one in the bunch that works on other male monsters, using lewd moves on male monsters does a ton of damage due to them not having any defense, to get lewd moves go to the erotic bookstore. Also note regarding the human girl the only thing that changes whether you chose to do lewd stuff to her or not is her attitude towards you, she gets upset and the loss of the how do I rank up explanation button that never updates anyway. Really boils down to do you want someone cheerful and supportive at your side all game or someone upset at you, you can always just save her for last if you'd prefer that she be cheerful. Oh, also there's no real point to combat moves for these monsters most of the time but doing the adventure training option unlocks stronger combat moves. Edit: Forgot to mention use the combat cafe to re-fight any enemy you've fought before as many times as you want, whenever you want, use this location to train the enemy monster girls.

Female monster users advice if you want to avoid having your girl touched you can save before tournaments and reload if you get a particularly bad event, sometimes you get a less bad one, sometimes there's no bad event, sometimes your girl is smart and doesn't fall for your enemies tricks. To get stronger moves do the adventure training option. Lastly just a heads up, this route is fairly bare bones if you don't go out of your way to let your girl get fucked, there's just the recruitment scene for her small form, and a scene for when she transforms into her big form(to unlock raise love to 500) and that's it. Note: once she's unlocked her big form you'll get an item that lets you swap between her big and small forms.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SadCat.png

Dec 12, 2020
i don't seem to get the netori small crow girl event, after having her at 60 h level, do i have to get her love and intelligence to 1 in the same fight? because i tried in separate fights but nothing happened and if it is lowering the base stat of intelligence and love to 1, how do i do that?
edit: i was able to edit the variables of the base love and intelligence and it worked, but, how do i do it normally? just curious
edit 2: now i got to the big cat girl and the event doesnt trigger even though i beat her in a normal and "sex" battle, used the expertise skill both before and after and all sorts of conbinations

Last edited:

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Full Save/Fully unlocked Gallery.
Gallery can be found in the Main Menu. Gallery only contains unique promotion match scenes.
File 1 is the start of a new heroine game.
File 2 is a save after finishing the main heroine story. Use it if you want to experience combat rape scenes.
I can't watch a single scene, the girl automatically one-shots anyone and dodges

Last edited:

Alakdar

Nov 18, 2019
probably have the girls stats over 500? or just the love. Then you will get an item for making her go into unadult version
All stats and love are more than 500, all skills have been studied, all three stones have been collected, the legend medal has been received. No item was get.

Upd: nvm, I found this item (Heroic Orb) in MTool, and added it myself.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes