• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lokela

Jan 15, 2019
I can't watch a single scene, the girl automatically one-shots anyone and dodges
So to lose a fight you simply need to not attack. Sadly if you want to fight weaker enemies they will never hit you.
The solution to that is lower your speed stat. Here is a save that only has the speed stat lowered.
Also the easiest way to see combat scenes is to fight in the underground arena. It is unlocked if you wait a few days on this save.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
"Taro made an agreement satisfactory to the hunters, pay 0 gold out of 0 gold..." oh yeah xD paying 0 gold is veeery lucrative for the kidnapper xD i'd love a ransom of 0 gold xD

• Haha
Reactions: Sole

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
After some time, I decided to give this game a "try", with some saves here. The pics in the folder is the typical "sad for those who wanna cheat going straight to the folder" parts of the body that the game put together.
My interest, the crow girl, stays with small breasts in her grown form, at least in most pics.

But I discovered the biggest NTR of all: the real NTR is the lack of a gallery room.
Edit: I found it, thanks to the comment bellow. It's on title screen. Yes, it has more than 2 options.

I can't watch a single scene, the girl automatically one-shots anyone and dodges
So to lose a fight you simply need to not attack. Sadly if you want to fight weaker enemies they will never hit you.
The solution to that is lower your speed stat. Here is a save that only has the speed stat lowered.
Also the easiest way to see combat scenes is to fight in the underground arena. It is unlocked if you wait a few days on this save.
There is also an item which makes all attacks of anyone hit, isn't there?
It's even on previews:
1685937541020.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BadAtTech

Luffina

Feb 26, 2019
well, could you or anyone please explain what exactly do you need to do to get the hentai level to 120?
Sure, I was mistaken, the cap is 100/100, it doesn't seem to have anything to do with that actually. I'm not 100% on what the "60" and "120" requires mean exactly, but I BELIEVE it is reliant on the H-Offense stat of your partner OR having the opponent "aroused" enough, the pink bar and numbers that overtake the normal action bar of the enemy. Couldn't figure it out exactly, but it's something like that.

Luffina

Feb 26, 2019
In fights, all you have to do is hit escape and then use the "Give up" option for an instant loss.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
ugh it's impossible to get the punishment in the underground fighting ring... cuz my might is maxed so i insta kill anyone with just scratch (cat girls weakest) and the undergorund fighting ring forces auto, so if i lose one match auto forces her to attack and win next match thus no punishment, i think i've lost 10k gold around 30 times now despite only having 60k (and that entire part is untranslated aside from what the announcer says, so you don't even know what the spin lands on or what's really going on

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
How do you unlock the after battle sex scenes as a Hitsumon trainer?

I've only gotten the one for the small catgirl, and now there's a mark next to her name in the "Enemy's Erotic Status" section, so I'm assuming each one of them has a scene for it, but I've gotten the crow girl and the angel into the -200s but I haven't gotten a scene from them yet.

May 31, 2017
So uhhh sorry for my lack of intelligence i guess but gotta ask if
With the loveydovey/netorare route , you love them and they love you but you get Ntr'ed
And in the corruption/netori route you get to corrupt them and fuck them away from other person

Is it only those two routes or are they four routes?

(Going to give it a try and see two )

Apr 7, 2023
So uhhh sorry for my lack of intelligence i guess but gotta ask if
With the loveydovey/netorare route , you love them and they love you but you get Ntr'ed
And in the corruption/netori route you get to corrupt them and fuck them away from other person

Is it only those two routes or are they four routes?

(Going to give it a try and see two )
In the monstergirl route you love them and they love you back, you only get NTR'd if you lose battles, they can get fucked during the battle, but its rape, not cheating and while this can give them a corruption trait you can remove them.
In the other route you raise a rapist monster and can have it violate other monstergirls

can you change your heromon?
I don't think so

May 31, 2017
In the monstergirl route you love them and they love you back, you only get NTR'd if you lose battles, they can get fucked during the battle, but its rape, not cheating and while this can give them a corruption trait you can remove them.
In the other route you raise a rapist monster and can have it violate other monstergirls

I don't think so
Oh okay thanks for the information about it

SadCat.png

Dec 12, 2020
does anyone know what the underground battle roulette option says? because its untranslated like the roulette itself

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Kind of disappointing...it fun at the start.. but suddenly thought "i should just play MR2"...
started monters route but all the enemy girls all have the same posture when doing BF also whats the ntr condition? I already fulfilled it but nothing happens....

SpicyLemon

Jul 28, 2022
for the trainer girl u need to developed her and make her like ntr h level 60 after that u need to expose her to aphordisiac and dont let he climax... i used the flower for that i used aphodisiac polen and the dumbfication eye use both drugs and apho 2 times to fill the bar after that spam dumbeye all time when debuff run out
How to get her to h lvl 60 she starts ignoring me after any sort of ecchi

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
What to do with the 'commonEvents' file? Is it even needed? Does it add improved quality to game's events? How would I install it?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes