boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
Man, the art quality isn't that good, but the gameplay mechanic reminds me of Monster Rancher, which is nostalgic af to me.

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
So in game we can evolve our partner from loli to teen or something like that but how do we actually evolve them?

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
love u need to increasse love over 500 and go to the guild and talk with the left attendent
Any tip how to do that fast because it seems to take alot of time and also how do I activate the h scene between protag and his partner

theirl

Jul 25, 2018
Any tip how to do that fast because it seems to take alot of time and also how do I activate the h scene between protag and his partner
are u on easy or hard economics? if u are in izi just spam izi trains, and let her rest a lot. buy both drugs of starting with full energy and only if u have and attack if take a more anergy than it spend use the accuracy drug. if u are in hard economic there is a man robbing the store u can fight him every day to grind money take your time to skip for next tier and accumulate some money just dont forget to to let the girl rest when she is tired and her love should skyrocket

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
u know the plant monster? u need to use aphrodisiac poweder on her and use the dumbification stare so that she cant climax
Noneed for dummy just restrain her use aphrodisiac& fill that bar & w8 for her monologue do it again one more time then knockher out

theirl

Jul 25, 2018
Noneed for dummy just restrain her use aphrodisiac& fill that bar & w8 for her monologue do it again one more time then knockher out
forgot about that xD i used dummed was using for the crow girl and endup using it to then shiina

theirl

Jul 25, 2018
the easier one haven't tried the other one yet
that one is izi. in the back of the shop u can get 1000 with the orc. buy the accuracy medicine and the bar filling one. find an ability that does more ac damage than it spend spam them u win.so u now u can spam battle in the battle cafe to win some small change. but the big money com from winning the championship and selling loot u get in incursion

Reactions: Modikaliber√2
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes