ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
lose the second promotion to the imp, dont pay the fee... etc if u really mean netori if u mean netore well it will change from each character
No I meant using the monsters against the heroines. I got the requirements for the human girl and helel and they don't trigger.

theirl

Jul 25, 2018
No I meant using the monsters against the heroines. I got the requirements for the human girl and helel and they don't trigger.
oh the human girl if u have all requiriment u need to make a negletion play on her. give her aphodisiac and dont let her cum cheers m8

theirl

Jul 25, 2018
mantan is really op, on a slow unit like slime
my opnion the ghost is the strongest since it has the scare that take more ac than it spend so if u drug him with both drugs and has can spam click there is no way u lose

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
this circle imo made the best erotic games ever.

game link (no official mtl or manual translation, not even a dedicated threads)
the game is short, but the theme are kinda interesting and linear. Need MTools to translate and to unpack the exe file first before running the tools to avoid random crash.
or
RPGM - Completed - B-GROUND UNCHAINED [Final] [Renglets] | F95zone
this one already had a release thread and is machine translated AFAIK.

there are also the upcoming release that are promised by the dev to have another version of beta this month
RPGM - None - Little Nightmare | Chokonai | ちょこんとナイトメアのベータ版 [ RiceReng(よねま~る)] | F95zone

Reactions: medassin

medassin

Apr 5, 2018

the game is short, but the theme are kinda interesting and linear. Need MTools to translate and to unpack the exe file first before running the tools to avoid random crash.
or

there are also the upcoming release that are promised by the dev to have another version of beta this month
RPGM - None - Little Nightmare | Chokonai | ちょこんとナイトメアのベータ版 [ RiceReng(よねま~る)] | F95zone
There more 2 amazing games

Reactions: n0b0di

Tarda2

Nov 18, 2018
I don't know if I missed something, but I can't figure out what each stat does other than guess.
Does anyone know what technique does?

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019

or

There's actually another game in the making called "B-Prison" which delays Little Nightmare, it's supposed to be released on September but the dev underestimated the work duration and is still focusing on making it this month, so I doubt Choconai's beta would be released this month

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
There's actually another game in the making called "B-Prison" which delays Little Nightmare, it's supposed to be released on September but the dev underestimated the work duration and is still focusing on making it this month, so I doubt Choconai's beta would be released this month
yeah Little Nightmare beta will probably release in next year

Apr 2, 2018
you must have choosen eromon right? After fighting any heroines, there should be their status, right click on the heroine picture and it will show how.
I know about this, this information is too little, for example, the second cat of the girl says that you need to win to eternal bastet. What the hell does that mean?
And this is just one example, all the hints are vague or incomprehensible at all. That's why I'm asking here. In addition, I'm playing with machine translation for my language, and it's pretty crookedly translated there. I tried it in English, but the hints are still not clear. I've already done everything with these girls, nothing happens)

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
I know about this, this information is too little, for example, the second cat of the girl says that you need to win to eternal bastet. What the hell does that mean?
And this is just one example, all the hints are vague or incomprehensible at all. That's why I'm asking here. In addition, I'm playing with machine translation for my language, and it's pretty crookedly translated there. I tried it in English, but the hints are still not clear. I've already done everything with these girls, nothing happens)
Play all the Mon aand buy thier skills...and have played tons of h games even with few text you will know how hahaha

the trainer scene can be done by doin her 1st couple of times of h after that restrain her while using aphrodisiac once done knock her out

For the baby raven girl hypnosis
big angel Masochist

Apr 2, 2018
Play all the Mon aand buy thier skills...and have played tons of h games even with few text you will know how hahaha

the trainer scene can be done by doin her 1st couple of times of h after that restrain her while using aphrodisiac once done knock her out

For the baby raven girl hypnosis
big angel Masochist
I alreydy make orc hypno for raven and scene not open. aphrodisiac? Where? Well on Trainer already try all too. hypno, sex, cum from hands, her scene not open at all)

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
I alreydy make orc hypno for raven and scene not open. aphrodisiac? Where? Well on Trainer already try all too. hypno, sex, cum from hands, her scene not open at all)
use aphrodiac then restrain to stop her from masturbating on the trainet

For the raven let her obtain some specific negative skill while lowering int once done sleep then a night event should happen where baby raven is lost and her memories sealed

the same for the angel once you complete its condition sleep

that's all for me as i can't remember anymore...

For heromon complete tourney and receive invitation to colosseum... or underground battle was it? There you will fight 50-70 straight while having debuff.. you can win but its very hard(obtain large sum of money and medal?) but the of point of it is to lose kek to be cuck

Reactions: KarylSummer
Apr 2, 2018
use aphrodiac then restrain to stop her from masturbating on the trainet
Where aphrodiac? You mean pheromones? She not masturbating....
on the trainet?
I hack game on all stats 999 :D
I don't know how to hack low int now)))

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes