Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Am I on the only 1 getting errors trying to extract the files? Am I supposed to change the Japanese game folder to an english name or something? Im not sure what is going on this is the first time this has ever happened.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Am I on the only 1 getting errors trying to extract the files? Am I supposed to change the Japanese game folder to an english name or something? Im not sure what is going on this is the first time this has ever happened.
Which Links are you using? I only uploaded the 1st three. I don't know about the rest.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Which Links are you using? I only uploaded the 1st three. I don't know about the rest.
I tried Mega and GoFile for the pc links. But it gives me an error message for literally every file in the main folder including the game.exe file.

Reactions: lewdboi

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I tried Mega and GoFile for the pc links. But it gives me an error message for literally every file in the main folder including the game.exe file.
Just tried GoFile and didn't run into any issues. I'm using 7Zip and my local is Japanese. Otherwise can't think of any reasons it would fail for you.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Just tried GoFile and didn't run into any issues. I'm using 7Zip and my local is Japanese. Otherwise can't think of any reasons it would fail for you.
So I gotta have Japanese local even though you used MTL to translate it?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So I gotta have Japanese local even though you used MTL to translate it?
Maybe, not every single piece of Japanese in the game files is translated. I only translate what the player sees while they are playing. If the system has issues reading anything under the hood its likely to crash.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Heromon SLG: Mysterious Monsters and Their Trainer [v1.52] [RiceReng]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 390 MB

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Try using a different extractor. The built-in Windows tool doesn't work for me, but 7zip does. You will need to do some locale tricks to get the game itself running, though.

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Are Futsumon seriously weak or is it just me? Even with the setting on easy and all the free drugs you start with, I can barely win 2/3 fights (and the RNG is a huge factor), nevermind actually have the freedom to do lewd stuff.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Are Futsumon seriously weak or is it just me? Even with the setting on easy and all the free drugs you start with, I can barely win 2/3 fights (and the RNG is a huge factor), nevermind actually have the freedom to do lewd stuff.
Yeah they are. Even in the story itself it mentions Heromon are stronger in general so pretty sure its intended.

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
does anyone know how to advance days? still stuck in the first day and dont really know what to do rn

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
does anyone know how to advance days? still stuck in the first day and dont really know what to do rn
You have to do some type of training or tournament. Its in the menu when you press X.

Hakajuseki23

Apr 29, 2018
Great job. Art is not my cup of tea but thank for your easy to understand translation. I hope that one day chatGPT translation will be easier to access as well as free to use in order to replace traditional or poetry machine translation

Reactions: dazedanon

SadCat.png

Dec 12, 2020
i got the three jewels for the final promotion tournament, but i cant find it, only the master rank tournament and below appear

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes