dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Am I trippin' or is this game full of bugs? Black screens, keep getting stuck at menus, infinite loading screen and damage I deal from the same enemy ranges from 1 to 100 (without crits).
Are you running on a weak machine? When I was running on low power mode I ran into the black screens and infinite loading screens a lot. After switching to high performance no longer got any issues. Don't think I had any issues with damage though.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Can someone provide save files please? Not really a fan of the game as far as ive seen but want to see the NTR scenes. thanks <3

theirl

Jul 25, 2018
anyone know the ntr for the enemy girls the text of the first crow girl and the trainer girl are so large that i cant read im lost just put both of them with all lewd debuff
and nothing

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
anyone know the ntr for the enemy girls the text of the first crow girl and the trainer girl are so large that i cant read im lost just put both of them with all lewd debuff
and nothing
Screenshot the text and I can fix it

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
That summery leaves a lot to be desired, I don't even really have enough info to ask questions to find out if this is a game I would be interested in. Like is it saying there are 3 girls and the rest are futa? or is it a different game mode? Is it saying the getting cucked is if you lose a battle? Or is it just somthing that happens. What is the base premise even, just collect them, for what reason? Its a trainer, what are you training them for, to be yours, to be whores, you put it under a spoiler tag but it doesnt even really give any details.
As is this is ether a I will for sure play, or a hell no, and yet I have no clue from such generic descriptions.

Reactions: Yamemai

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
That summery leaves a lot to be desired, I don't even really have enough info to ask questions to find out if this is a game I would be interested in. Like is it saying there are 3 girls and the rest are futa? or is it a different game mode? Is it saying the getting cucked is if you lose a battle? Or is it just somthing that happens. What is the base premise even, just collect them, for what reason? Its a trainer, what are you training them for, to be yours, to be whores, you put it under a spoiler tag but it doesnt even really give any details.
As is this is ether a I will for sure play, or a hell no, and yet I have no clue from such generic descriptions.
Take 5 seconds and click on the store link. Or do you need your hand held for that too?

Apr 7, 2023
Great game so far, leaving the NTR scenes for later, playing the actual game first, I was never too much of a fan of Monster Rancher because of the limited lifespan of the monsters, glad this game doesn't have the mechanic.

What does popularity do? Both the H-popularity and the Fans/Haters value, I assume it increases the chance of bad events before a battle? If so how do I lose haters?

Reactions: Yamemai

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Is there actually NTR or is this just a defeat rape game? I am asking because the entire overview screams defeat rape game.
Arguing NTR is a lost cause here, but if you mean whether there are scenes where the heroine is taken away and corrupted/stolen by another guy, yes that is in there. Though unlocking that does require you to lose in the tournament.

If you are looking for more wandering/free roam where the girl is stolen gradually, there is none of that.

• Sad
Reactions: Gudil

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Take 5 seconds and click on the store link. Or do you need your hand held for that too?
First off copy past the fully summery like any other poster here, second even with that literally none of my questions are answered, except that the rest arnt futa but males, which just give further questions.
Lets simplify, when you capture a monster (female or male) does it pop up a option to chose which type of content or is that "option" just a difference between whether they are male or female. I want to know what exactly the NTR content is in this, as that is make or break. Rather than be a troll and make everyone ask the same questions over and over just put the info on the main page.

Apr 7, 2023
First off copy past the fully summery like any other poster here, second even with that literally none of my questions are answered, except that the rest arnt futa but males, which just give further questions.
Lets simplify, when you capture a monster (female or male) does it pop up a option to chose which type of content or is that "option" just a difference between whether they are male or female. I want to know what exactly the NTR content is in this, as that is make or break. Rather than be a troll and make everyone ask the same questions over and over just put the info on the main page.
Gee the dude does everyone a favor translating the game and all he gets is shit from freeloaders, just ask nicely dude, doesn't hurt.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I'd be more inclined to answer you if you asked nicely but instead you complain so I don't really care about answering your questions. c:

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes