• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
@Maim Lain Thank you for this great mod and walkthrough although the game can be played without one this mod is very useful to keep track of events and scenes so that we wont miss any..Cheers@@

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I uploaded a new version of the mod to my patreon:

screenshot0008.png

Changelog:
- Added Autumn's nudes and Android's cow pinups to the image viewer/wallpaper app on the in-game computer (I forgot to add these when I made the in-game computer, so I'm adding them to the mod for now so you can have them before anyone else does until v0.6.2 is released ;D)
- Added a "changename" input code for the computer (will also be added in the normal game when v0.6.2 releases)
- Improved the "Unlock all outfits + toys" cheat to include a couple more outfits. If you used the cheat before, use it again after updating the mod to make sure everything is unlocked!
- Fixed one event in Kali's walkthrough that had the wrong location and added extra info to the girl walkthroughs for two other story events

Also, I should be able to upload an Android version of the mod in a couple days! I'm getting an Android phone probably tomorrow so I can make android mods.

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
Your mods are great!
I have found that this one partially works with the compressed version of HH. Guide unlocked, but you cannot use the cheat. It claims the walk through mod has not been installed. Still saved me a lot of work not needing to guess, so thanks!:)

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Your mods are great!
I have found that this one partially works with the compressed version of HH. Guide unlocked, but you cannot use the cheat. It claims the walk through mod has not been installed. Still saved me a lot of work not needing to guess, so thanks!:)
Thanks, but the compressed version of the game will cause a lot of features to not work like the cheat menu, new scenes, etc.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Do I copy the mod folder to the "harem Hotel" main folder or the game subfolder? Dont want to overwrite something important

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Do I copy the mod folder to the "harem Hotel" main folder or the game subfolder? Dont want to overwrite something important
You want to copy the files and folders inside the zip to you harem hotel/game folder
See this post

Reactions: Maid Lain

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I get this error if i use the mod...
the title says "[v0.6.1]", the mod description says "Game Version: 0.6.1", there's big letters at the top of the thread saying "
i am sleeping right now. i will update the mod to 0.6.2 when i wake up.
please be patient, lol.
"
and the download file has "v0-6-1" in the name.

You should be able to figure out why it didn't work...

ellminster

Oct 28, 2018
Mega link is down.
I will take a wild guess but it may be either:
- The new version being uploaded but the thread not being updated
- curent link taken down because people came here asking why it's not working with latest version.
Either way, I think we should stay back a day to let the maestro do his (great) work :)
EDIT: And he was also faster than me to reply too !

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
@Maim Lain

Would you be interested/able to add a "reset character" option to your mod to?

For me it's because I'm one of those "catch 'em all" people and I've spent the time getting all of the traits on all of the characters, and I'd rather not do all of that again to see the new Ashley renders.

I know I could just open the images, but it's just not the same without the dialogue :)

People out there often ask for a replay gallery, and with writing as good as Runey's I'm sure there are people out there who particularly enjoy one or more character story arc(s) and would love to have a replay option.

Feel free to say if it's too much work, (I have no idea about Renpy coding), or if you don't think there would be enough interest to justify adding something like this.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I've updated the mod to 0.6.2, sorry that it took a while, I had to wait for Runey to upload the fixed version of 0.6.2 before I could finish the mod. I don't think it's really possible to reset Ashley's friendship since I would have to reset all the variables related to her and the twin's have some variables dependent on your progress with Ashley too, so I don't think it's possible.

Changelog:
  • Updated the mod to 0.6.2
  • Added new in-game wallpapers to test adding patron custom art images (feature will probably be fully added in the 0.7 game release)
  • Added an "Unlock all wallpapers" cheat to the cheat menu
  • The walkthrough now says the minimum day requirement needed for the girls on the second floor to move in

screenshot3.png screenshot4.png

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes