• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Hey someone knows how to do this event??? i visited hot springs all days and couldn't start it
1551706417277.png

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok i already find out what i needed to do @Maim Lain you should write there we need knock on their doors first to the event start then you can go to hotsprings and it start​

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey someone knows how to do this event??? i visited hot springs all days and couldn't start it
Oh that event was changed so now you have to talk to Felicity in her room first and then go to the Hot Springs. It used to be going to her room was optional.

I'll add a note to the event so it will say to go to her room first next time I update the mod. Thanks.

Reactions: Scrot

EmptyVoid

Mar 6, 2019
Can anyone tell me that what are the incest contents?(So I can start a new save) And I did try to start a new game but it says special contents instead of special contents.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Can anyone tell me that what are the incest contents?(So I can start a new save) And I did try to start a new game but it says special contents instead of special contents.
It makes Fel and Em twins and adds a scene with Lucia. Type the code truestory into the computer in your room if you want to activate it but don't want to start a new game.

EmptyVoid

Mar 6, 2019
It makes Fel and Em twins and adds a scene with Lucia. Type the code truestory into the computer in your room if you want to activate it but don't want to start a new game.
BTW, i finished Ashley's story line and talked to the Juliet. She told me to meet her after class. But I can't go to school during evening. How do I continue the Juliet's line then?

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
BTW, i finished Ashley's story line and talked to the Juliet. She told me to meet her after class. But I can't go to school during evening. How do I continue the Juliet's line then?
Easy,,,,go to the college at Noon by clicking on Ashley's room and Visit Ashley, then click on Juliet in Classroom..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes