Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
May I ask how to make this mod work in android? all the other comments regarding on android version that asked was just ignored

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
May I ask how to make this mod work in android? all the other comments regarding on android version that asked was just ignored
You can't add mods to android renpy games. Sorry if I didn't see it asked before, I get asked the question very often.

I asked Runey if he would compile an android version of the game with my mod and he said he maybe would do it in a week or so.

Reactions: ForeverFree2Be

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i can not see mod money where it is ?
You don't need a mod for money in the game, you can just use a code on the computer in the MC's room
gimmesomemoney - (gives you $1000)
gimmeallyourmoney - (gives you $999,999)
for more codes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
How to finish quest 1 and 2? Only got finish message of quest 3...
Quest 1:
1. Complete Ashley's story
2. Choose "Talk" at her door to start Juliet's quest
3. Go to Ashley's school at noon and talk to Juliet

Quest 2:
1. Emma will come to your room when the twins are level 14 or higher
2. Choose "Talk" at the twin's door to take Emma to the beach

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If you type the code lain into the computer there's a cheat menu that has extra cheats I've added that aren't in the normal game.
I've tried this on the pc and mac regular version. It says lain walkthrough mod is not installed. Is there a certain day I have to wait till

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I've tried this on the pc and mac regular version. It says lain walkthrough mod is not installed. Is there a certain day I have to wait till
Possibilities:
1. You didn't put the mod in the correct location
2. You used UnRen on the game which is overwriting the mod files
3. You downloaded an unofficial compressed version of the game that the uploader used UnRen on

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Possibilities:
1. You didn't put the mod in the correct location
2. You used UnRen on the game which is overwriting the mod files
3. You downloaded an unofficial compressed version of the game that the uploader used UnRen on
Would the unren-dev.rpyc have anything to do with it cause that was included in the folder with the mod

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Would the unren-dev.rpyc have anything to do with it cause that was included in the folder with the mod
No I included that file so it's fine. Using UnRen the game yourself though would overwrite the mod files.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
No I included that file so it's fine. Using UnRen the game yourself though would overwrite the mod files.
I didn't use UnRen and I'm using the uncompressed version. I've also merged everything correctly cause the mod shows up in the game correctly. It just doesn't recoginzed when I type lain the input for the code

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I didn't use UnRen and I'm using the uncompressed version. I've also merged everything correctly cause the mod shows up in the game correctly. It just doesn't recoginzed when I type lain the input for the code
Upload a screenshot of your "game/scripts/" folder. There should be a input_code.rpyc file that has a newer date modified time than the rest of the files.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
hey i have a problem on a event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i tryed 1 week in row get this event at morning and moon and until now nothing is this a bug??? there are only a talk at her room so don't know if is that i don't wanna level up her without see this event

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes