Mod - Ren'Py - Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

1. 5.00 star(s)

snowraver

Makes an un-optimized game into a fun game! Why do I want to play a game that is super long (and growing) multiple times just to optimize my stats so I don't miss scenes... Best mod I've downloaded in my entire life!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Iamthegoldengod

The game has so much to offer that this mod is absolute necessary to enjoy the game to full extent without having to worry about missing things or being lost on when to *Talk* to some character.

Mod is perfectamente amigo! Absolute love the hints, extra scenes, cheats to change most stats of main LIs, shortcuts, path resets and so much more. Thanks for the great work Lain <3!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

WatsonFuqs

Amazing walkthrough mod. Has enough detail to know what to do always. Walks through more than just main events. Easy to navigate. Generally improves the game as well with additions. Definitely will be using this mod and similar for other games you've modded.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Imada

It has a very good storyline which I really recommend, trust me you'll think me later. But informally I ran into a bug which I can't complete a task. II will keep supporting the game until they decide when to finish it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

CherishingAss

Review as of current version I'm using is v0.13.2

Another great mod made by Lain, if installed correctly, it functions as described, also got custom content which is a nice addition (but personally I don't use it).

Though gotta say installing the mod is simple as ABC, but removing the mod is bit of a pain so make sure if you really want this mod, hopefully Lain will make some changes in the future.

In conclusion, good mod, must try.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

I've never had a mod that actually ADDS stuff to a game before. I does not only mark the right choices and gets you access to a cheat menu, it also ADDS custom made, high quality (tbh, I couldn't seperate them from the real game if I would't know better) scenes. Amazing.
    All of the work is packed inside a handy and comfortable mod menu, which is easily accessible from the upper screen.

Hands-down the best mod I've tested to far.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Saske_97

Thanks for your hard work, Runey. You are amazing!
    I've been using your mod since I started playing this game and I always wait for it every time a new version comes out. I'd miss out on a lot of content without it, so I'm grateful.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

AWillowAtDawn

Havent Rated a mod before , so this is my first,
    But to simplify this modders work.
    He done amazing Feats with this mod, his work is good, and the mod is simple to understand.
    and the amazing thing is that its always supported any files of saves for me
  9. 5.00 star(s)

concord72

I can't imagine playing HH without this mod, it made it so that I could just breeze thru the story at my own pace and do whatever I wanted and have fun, instead of grinding it out. Seriously amazing stuff.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Fltiger01

The base game is 5 stars but this mod is top shelf. The game offers hours of content across so many genres (oral, anal, threesome, bdsm, etc.) and this mod helps you get the most out of it. The game isn't horribly grindy and doesn't really punish you for your choices, but this mod allows you to be super time efficient and minimizes the amount of hunting around for content you might have to normally do. Thanks to ML for the mod, I couldn't recommend any higher.
  11. C
    5.00 star(s)

Carolus_Rex

Is a must have. The game is far too grindy and confusing without, to the point where I'd say it's unplayable - cash is more precious than gold and there's no real way to make any significant amounts of it quickly, training girls (especially Lin for her storyline) is way too grindy too, and there won't be any moments of "how much longer do I have to wait to progress with this girl?" or "WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE I HAVE SEARCHED THE ENTIRE HOUSE FOR...oh, you're hiding in the laundry room. Cool, I didn't know there was one".
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Daiju Fuma

As usual another great mod from Lain.
    Keep up the good work. Big thanks :D
    Lain's mod saves you a lot of clicks because you always know when the time is right to visit on of the girls. In the End all the mod does is speed up the game a little bit because you do not waste so much time clicking on every girls door.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Draakaap23

This makes the game a whole lot easier and takes a noticeable edge of the more continual 'stat grind' which to many 'open world' games suffer from.
    shame it doesn't get updated at the same second a game update takes place ;) (yes, that was friendly ribbing)
    Kuddos to Lain for good work (as usual)
  14. 5.00 star(s)

controversial_op

Great mod!

Very helpful for the times when you are confused about what to do next. And the stat tracker is very helpful and existed before some of the in built trackers.

If there was an option to switch slave/love paths for the maids on this mod, this would be top tier
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Spelly

Very good mod. Sure, you could make it easier than making a whole mod, but then you would only have a walkthrough. This mod offers a lot more. That's why it's a mod and not just a simple walkthrough. Good job.(y)
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Nhaazgul

This is my past review:

"I am in favor of exclusive patreon content.
    And the mod, look fantastic....
    But, the big problem of this mod is the fact of is too exclusive, in other words the content for normal user its too poor.

it is assumed the patreon donor use, is to encourage a project that is already known ... but this walkthrough more tan a helpful tool for a gameplay is a restrictive AD from a "nice Walthrough(?"
    i know the developer maybe spend to much time on this mod, But... i think if someone really want help a comonuty and create a really helpfull way to help lazy players like me.... do a PDF man.
    sometimes a detailed walthrough on pdf can help more tan this Mod without patreon version"

But now the developer, told me that he had in mind the opinion of some user, and now the mod is full acces, Great job :)