Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
hey i have a problem on a event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i tryed 1 week in row get this event at morning and moon and until now nothing is this a bug??? there are only a talk at her room so don't know if is that i don't wanna level up her without see this event
Sorry that's supposed to say Kali's room. I thought I fixed that but I guess I must have accidentally changed it. That should be the only event in the guide that has the wrong location though. It'll be fixed when I update the mod.

Reactions: Scrot

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Sorry that's supposed to say Kali's room. I thought I fixed that but I guess I must have accidentally changed it. That should be the only event in the guide that has the wrong location though. It'll be fixed when I update the mod.
ok thank you i already did the room scene :D

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hello,
Where is the location to trigger hidden exhibition scenes?
Those scenes happen at the friendship event level. So Lin for example, has a hidden scene at her level 21 story event. You have her level as 25 so you've already done that event and if you didn't have 10 exhibition when you did that event then you missed the scene. It works the same for all the other girls.

You've already done every event that has a hidden scene, so if you didn't have 10 exhibition when you did an event then you missed the scene, if you did have 10 exhibition before you did the event then you would have seen the hidden scene.

ninjaquince182

Sep 30, 2018
Hello, thanks for the free mod. I really appreciate it.
But i couldn't enter the "lain" code to the PC, and i already replace all the files required and didn't use UnRen.
Is there anything I could do to fix this?
Maybe by using console? Because i saw some of your variable in the developer mode.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hello, thanks for the free mod. I really appreciate it.
But i couldn't enter the "lain" code to the PC, and i already replace all the files required and didn't use UnRen.
Is there anything I could do to fix this?
Maybe by using console? Because i saw some of your variable in the developer mode.
The code works fine for me.
Are you sure you installed the mod correctly?
The correct mod version with the correct game version?
For example HH_LainsWalkthroughMod_v0-6-1 for Harem_Hotel-v061
Do you see "Lains Walkthrough Mod" on the title screen?

ninjaquince182

Sep 30, 2018
The code works fine for me.
Are you sure you installed the mod correctly?
The correct mod version with the correct game version?
For example HH_LainsWalkthroughMod_v0-6-1 for Harem_Hotel-v061
Do you see "Lains Walkthrough Mod" on the title screen?
Yup, i have done the instructions correctly and download the package for 0.6.1 and the 0.6.1 game too. I saw "Lain's Walkthrough Mod" on the title screen too. The walkthrough menu is shown without a problem. But when i insert the "lain" code, it show messages "Lain's Walkthrough Mod is not installed".

I'm sorry, do i need to do something? like install additional program so the script run fine...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yup, i have done the instructions correctly and download the package for 0.6.1 and the 0.6.1 game too. I saw "Lain's Walkthrough Mod" on the title screen too. The walkthrough menu is shown without a problem. But when i insert the "lain" code, it show messages "Lain's Walkthrough Mod is not installed".

I'm sorry, do i need to do something? like install additional program so the script can run fine...
No you don't need to install anything else, do you have a mod button next to the i in the menu bar at the top.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
When you install the mod you need to click yes to the replace/merge files popup.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yes, i replace/merge everything when copying the mod.
OK well that's just weird, if you have installed the mod and replaced the files when asked then the mod should be working.
If you want I guess you could try and see if you can call the cheatmenu directly from the console
but beware it could be buggy
Code:
show screen cheatmenu

Reactions: ninjaquince182

ninjaquince182

Sep 30, 2018
OK well that's just weird, if you have installed the mod and replaced the files when asked then the mod should be working.
If you want I guess you could try and see if you can call the cheatmenu directly from the console
but beware it could be buggy
Code:
show screen cheatmenu
Ahh, thank you very much. That should do it.
I'm just about to search some script in variable viewer that could be safely changed.
This code will save lot of time...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ahh, thank you very much. That should do it.
I'm just about to search some script in variable viewer that could be safely changed.
This code will save lot of time...
Does the cheatmenu show when you call it from the console?

ninjaquince182

Sep 30, 2018
You must have downloaded an unofficial version of the game then that already has the files unpacked.
Go to "game/scripts" and delete "input_code.rpy" and install the mod again.
Ahh, i'm really sorry, i forgot to tell you that i use the compressed version.
Thank you very much for your patience guys, now everything work just fine...

HelpfulHentai

Nov 30, 2017
How do i get to the cheat menue, i typed "lain" in the note pad but it just said the mod is not installed what did I do wrong?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
How do i get to the cheat menue, i typed "lain" in the note pad but it just said the mod is not installed what did I do wrong?
You downloaded an unofficial version of the game.
Go to "game/scripts" and delete "input_code.rpy" and install the mod again.

There are other features of the mod that won't work though because you don't have an official version of the game.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes