Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

hobbescaltous

Dec 13, 2017
is "lain" the only command that works on the android version? are there more codes i can put it, like how to set the clock back to breakfast?

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
Sorry, but i can't find a way to fix this issue. When I replay the scenes using the gallery option, the MC's name comes up as "Manager" rather than my custom name. Is there a way to change this?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
How do I get the custom scenes? I already activate them on the PC but I do not know how to make them appear or start them

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Sorry, but i can't find a way to fix this issue. When I replay the scenes using the gallery option, the MC's name comes up as "Manager" rather than my custom name. Is there a way to change this?
That's how the normal game is, the mod doesn't affect that.

How do I get the custom scenes? I already activate them on the PC but I do not know how to make them appear or start them
Read the "New custom events/scenes:" mod description.

Reactions: leproso0413

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
I can not advance in the android version, I can not find a way to confirm when he asks me to choose a name

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Latest version of the mod seems to just keep throwing errors until it crashes on MAC.
Are you sure you have the correct game version listed in the mod description?

Also the Mac install instructions were old, these are the correct instructions for mac:

Mac: Unzip the mod -> Right click your HaremHotel app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

Reactions: Ultimix

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
DOes Violet have events above level 3 right now? Cuz I cant seem to get her to move any further than the restaurant scene with Jin.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Thread OP updated with 0.7 mod download links.

Changelog:
  • Updated the mod to 0.7 and added the new content to the in-game walkthroughs
  • Added 6 new custom art in-game wallpapers
  • Re-coded and improved 90% of the mod's UI
  • You no longer need to click a girl's walkthrough to see how many days you need to wait until their next event is available, the information is now available on the girl guide overview screen

Example of that last change:

screenshot0001.png

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes